Page 1 of 1
nooitzben
rank 4
Posted:
Thu May 10, 2012 2:46 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC
I'm hoping to be able to play online someday with PSO on GC. It's pretty hard to get the PSO PLUS version of the game. Not that you need the PLUS version to play but if you can get your hands on it...I consider it almost godlike to get your hands on a copy. The broadband adapter can be a bit hard to find too and finding the right price or possibly trading for it. I do have a gamecube and still enjoy it along with many of my other retro systems I got.

We'll if I get lucky and get the the game and the adapter I will definitely try to play online. I'm still surprised that there are servers up and running available for play. It's just too bad Sega or other game companies don't try to conintue with online play with older consoles.

TheMytho
rank 15
Posted:
Sun May 13, 2012 5:03 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Welcome to the site! Smile

If I were you, I'd keep checking eBay for a copy of PSO Episode I & II Plus. Looking at the completed listings, recent copies have sold anywhere from $50.00-$74.99. If you're persistent, you can still snag a copy for $60 or under.

If you want to try and find a BBA for cheap, visit your local Gamestop and ask if they can locate a GC BBA. Your store can special order a BBA from any other Gamestop in the country for a fee. There isn't much demand for GC BBAs from Gamestop's usual clientele, so expect to pay less than $10 after shipping.

nooitzben
rank 4
Posted:
Sun May 13, 2012 6:56 pm
quote : #3
Ya I have been checking Ebay and couldn't win any auctions there were only a few. None on Amazon too at a decent price. I'll definitely be sure to a local gamestop for a BBA. Hopeflly they will be able to find another gamestop in the country that might have it because there is none in my area. It's .99 cents on the gamestop page right now but none are available online or locally.

nooitzben
rank 4
Posted:
Wed May 16, 2012 12:22 am
quote : #4
TheMytho wrote:
Welcome to the site! Smile

If I were you, I'd keep checking eBay for a copy of PSO Episode I & II Plus. Looking at the completed listings, recent copies have sold anywhere from $50.00-$74.99. If you're persistent, you can still snag a copy for $60 or under.

If you want to try and find a BBA for cheap, visit your local Gamestop and ask if they can locate a GC BBA. Your store can special order a BBA from any other Gamestop in the country for a fee. There isn't much demand for GC BBAs from Gamestop's usual clientele, so expect to pay less than $10 after shipping.

I just recently asked to if there were any BBA left in any gamestops in the country and they said there was in Texas...a few left I believe....they said they couldn't ship out something that was 99. cents which is what the BBA is priced at right now. It doesn't seem to be possible to buy it from GS's website online either not sure how to get a BBA.

Dualpicks
rank 1
Posted:
Mon May 21, 2012 7:09 pm
quote : #5
I just got home from trying to get possibly the same BBA from Texas. They had just shipped it before I inquired. There was one in Puerto Rico that the people there couldn't find. So, I Guess I'll be looking the hard way as well for it.

Dualpicks
rank 1
Posted:
Mon May 21, 2012 7:34 pm
quote : #6
I will be on the prowl for the BBA , however, how would the modem be compared to the BBA? I wonder if it would be worth settling for the modem instead. The impression I have so far is that it will be much easier to acquire.

nooitzben
rank 4
Posted:
Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:53 pm
quote : #7
I also noticed that PSO 1&2 Plus may or may not come with access key number with the game. Would you still need em in order to play the game online or no? Is it just the BBA and the game itself needed to play online? (and of course permission from here).