Which type of cheater do you lothe most?
"DUPERS"
50%
50% [ 3 ]
"MULTI-EQUIPERS"
16%
16% [ 1 ]
"MAX STAT...ers..."
33%
33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6
Master Cheif
rank 8
Posted:
Thu Aug 21, 2003 4:31 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
this is my little posts about specific cheaters especially those bo bold-face cheat in your face.One time i was going to trade someone for and ORIGINAL NIES CLAW, i put up a very good trade, so right be fore we confirm the trade this a-hole goes"oh wait, let me go dupe it"...um...yeah. so i say"Piss off if you dupe it it has no value, so go to hell and have a most miserable life Wink "so what cheaters do you hate?
McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Thu Aug 21, 2003 5:02 pm
quote : #2
i dont know i hate them all but well... i really dont know they all suck
Posted:
Thu Aug 21, 2003 5:05 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
I would have to say Dupers, because its the Lv20 user with a power mag and a BKB that just makes the playing field so uneven.

I started out playing dreamcast PSO rather late in its existance, so i kinda started playing PSO with the idea that i had to search and track down honest players to play with.

If i ever want to get some serious gameplay going on, like a forest to falz run, i have no choice but to find some good players and password the game. A player using duped items will come in and just ruin the game, forcing us to leave because they gameplay has been destroyed. When i am feeling casual i will make a open game, but serious i have no choice to close off the game......because of dupers.

i try not to let it get me all worked up, and jsut concentrate on building my guildcard list with decent players, yea it takes a bit more time but, i'll tell yah.....SO WORTH IT.

Last edited by lordnikon on Thu Aug 21, 2003 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
rank 8
Posted:
Thu Aug 21, 2003 5:06 pm
quote : #4
...WTF? it sounded like your defendig some of them, regaurdless, if yyou find an advantage in the game that is not supposed to be ther your cheating, there is no honor omong theives or cheaters. Evil or Very Mad
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Aug 21, 2003 5:08 pm
quote : #5
I don't understand. What part of my post implyed that I was defending them?
rank 13
Posted:
Thu Aug 21, 2003 8:37 pm
quote : #6
I'm not gonna lie I've duped before, but not anymore its too much work but I don't really care about that stuff just let me get exp. If you don't like it just make a legit game if not make a password protected one. I'm just enjoying it while I can.
rank 38
Posted:
Thu Aug 21, 2003 9:11 pm
quote : #7
i duped before too. (or used duped stuff) anywaysit just got boring. i went online and in a week i got the impression that no one was legit but while doing a Ult forest run on My HUmar McRing Ring i said to myself "What the hell am i doing?" i then made Kiki followed by Ubidius . but like lordnikon said well i cant remember what he said but duping might just be the biggest problem having to make locked games to hide from dupers? thats B.S
Posted:
Thu Aug 21, 2003 9:43 pm
quote : #8
Yea let me just say this:

If people have duped or dupe or whatever i really don't have any problem with that as long as it doesn't effect the gameplay. I am not gonna scream at someone and be like "ooooo you cheater duper bad bad bad player ooo death upon you DIE DIE DIE" lol I guess the real difference is to find GOOD pso players. A lot of people have probobly duped at one time or another, or atleast equipped duped items. A person could still play with dupes but they would need to have the self control to choose weapons and gear that is comprable to the difficulty level and the amount of players playing. And you will rarely find such gamers that do have such self control.

When dupers play its a whole nother game, they only care about EXP, and not items, so what about the boxes with items in them? I had started a new game, with no password set. I was halfway through the forest 1. Then a person joins, he doesn't really say anything and he is just idling on pioneer 2. Then he starts playing and i really don't know where he is. Then i find him and then 2 more people join, they are obviously all dupers, cause they all had rare mags and wierd weapons, and were all at like LV40 or LV50. So i am killing enemies and breaking open boxes, and looking for items, and they are like moving ahead, and then all of a sudden they are in F2, and moving forward faster and faster and faster. All they are doing is killing enemies, because, why look for items when you can just dupe everything? Then they reach the boss and are sitting there and the kid jsut starts ticking down "5........4.......3.......2....". I was so mad cause I had to quit the game it was all ruined. No teamwork, disregard for items, exp hogs, and an overalll asshole attitude.

Its this that has destroyed PSO, and duping has been the primary tool to fuel the fire.

One thing duping does is completly kill trading for legit players, the trade window is really kool, i would really like to take advantage of it. Reminds me of trading basketball cards back in the day. Only way I could utilize this is if i were to found some gamers I could truly trust. And for those who do trade, probobly assuming they are getting a duped item, i can't say I blame them. I mean, how far is one willing to go to ensure their character's legitness? Do you let it kill gameplay features? Some people are willing to never use the trade window, others want to use the trade window and enjoy trading.

In the end you just gotta look for honest gamers that want to play PSO as it was meant to be played, and to keep it challenging and fun. This is what opitimizes a true PSO player, someone who actually plays the game, and uses teamwork.
rank 24
Posted:
Fri Aug 22, 2003 4:10 pm
quote : #9
Dupers are the worst because they devalue rare weapons by making them common.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
Master Cheif
rank 8
Posted:
Sat Aug 23, 2003 11:36 am
quote : #10
exactly Lunar Eclipse, ive seen hundreds of those Card Wand things that are supposedly the rarest in the game, i totaly agree that they ruin the value by making the rares co mmon
Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Sat Aug 23, 2003 1:50 pm
quote : #11
I play offline, so rares still haven't lost there value to me. The game is great for replay only if you have something to work for like rares.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
satoshi
rank 23
Posted:
Sat Aug 23, 2003 2:13 pm
quote : #12
Dupers are OK, as long as they don't ruin the game. BUT, it's the people who dupe, or use duped items and BRAG about it and TOTALLY RUIN the game. Those are the ones that are really bad. Most of them are new to the game too, and think that by having the greatest weapons that they'll be uber popular. Well, it doesn't work that way. If anything, they'll become less popular. I admit, I have (and do.. Sad ) used duped items on my RAmar and HUmar. My RAmar is the only one with major duped items still... My HUmar has a BKB that I try not to use, but it's kinda hard when every monster in ult can beat the crap out of me.. I'm only level 81.. But that's not justification to use the BKB. My FOmar may have a duped slot item on him, but everything else is my own. I found the double saber while playing online with my HUmar, I'm using frames and barriers that I found, and I raised my mag and am raising another. In fact, I have duped once.. only once.. Someone on PSO World posted a link to some clan's site, I think it was Pugz or something. The mods there didn't get rid of the link for quite some time. I went there and it had info on how to dupe, so I tried it out.. All I duped was a blade dance, nothing big. No percentages either..

But what's worse than some cheaters are those "true legits", as they call them. The ones, like FrankTheTank, who, if you join their game, will swear at you and say the rudest (I was once told that I sucked my dad's c**k) things to get you to leave. Even if you are legit. They're the ones who won't let you play with them, even if you just joined the game and they havn't even seen your items. They upset me the most. But... that was all off topic.. Laughing
Posted:
Sun Aug 24, 2003 3:53 pm
quote : #13
i dislike the fact people dupe, i read a faq on www.ifamousgamerz.com that i was informed a bout, so im reading it and fight off the bat i see,WARNING: RISK OF LOSING CHARACTER!!!!! so i said F-that noise. as far as i know i hae no duped items, i may for all th ehell i know, but i cant be sure i hate wen people want to trade and tell you to wait while they dupe the items, if you dont tell me its duped and trade me ill trade even steven because as far as i know its legit.

i also dislike those legit guys satoshi mentioned, thyre trying to "cleanse" PSO, if people want to cheat, thats fine just dont involve me, and you can totally tell who a duper is, i mean when a LVL 1 to 10 guy opens a trade place, and actually has good stuff, dude they are a duper and a cheater. i just cant beleive people would make the game for themselves in an image of theft. that didnt make much sence i know i just wanted to string those words togeather, but anyway, i dont like the cheaters who try to impress their ways on you. the only people i hate more than the dupers, are those punk azz losers who aspire to be a duper, i mean dupin is pretty low, your a counterfieter, thats a federal offense, that is low, but when you aspire to be at that level of lowness..isity.. your pretty low.

if you guys dupe i dont give a blazing rats azz, but ill just consider you as a criminal what with your counterfieting ways, and misleading words that make people beleive a lvl 7 yellowboze skyly just happened to "stummble upon a Dark flow" whit excellent percents. but any way duper suck and they can piss of and go jion some duper leper colony or something. Twisted Evil
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Mon Aug 25, 2003 5:00 pm
quote : #14
Quote:
Master Cheif said: i dont like the cheaters who try to impress their ways on you. the only people i hate more than the dupers, are those punk azz losers who aspire to be a duper, i mean dupin is pretty low

hahah man both those parts. As far as cheaters trying to impress their ways upon you, that just shows you the level of insecurity they are at. They need to force other people to start cheating and become dupers so they know they are with the 'in' crowd or something. And people who aspire to be dupers, hahaha like duper posers. All those people need a serious head check. I pty them, seriously.
rank 2
Posted:
Fri Sep 05, 2003 10:08 am
quote : #15
i dont care about duping its the fuking people that max there stats that piss me off.