toastwithjam
rank 2
Posted:
Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:09 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hello,
I was just wondering if anyone has ripped or has the soundtrack files of this game. I want to listen to it, but I don't have the means/knowhow to do it myself.

Thanks

Manji
rank 11
Posted:
Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:43 am
quote : #2
i'm not sure if they released a soundtrack for homeland or not. i looked around for you a little and tried to find something but to no avail.

as for extracting the soundtrack files from the game itself, i dont know how to do that either. sorry i cant be more help Sad .

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:26 pm
quote : #3
They did not release a soundtrack for this game which is a real shame. The music in Homeland is so chill. I should see if I can find an ISO and some apps and maybe extract the music sometime.
rank 8
Posted:
Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:02 pm
quote : #4
I might be able to help, but I need to know something. Does this game have a sound test feature? I started writing a guide that could help, but if there's no sound test, it won't be as useful.

toastwithjam
rank 2
Posted:
Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:34 pm
quote : #5
That would be awesome. I know that with an iso you can rip the tracks somehow, but I don't have a way to get a back up copy onto my computer at the moment.
By the way, I don't believe there's a sound test feature, at least not on the opening menu screen.

The way to rip the tracks is with a program from hcs64.com , so if anyone has a backup .iso on the computer, give it a go and see what you can do.

toastwithjam
rank 2
Posted:
Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:24 pm
quote : #6
Hey everyone,
I found a guy who made a new homeland blog at http://homelandenglish.blog130.fc2.com/blog-category-5.html, so I asked him about the soundtrack. He sent me two links that had all of the music, so I cut it into tracks and put it in a zip file. This is the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F2ZA9CJD

Enjoy!

PS. I don't speak any Japanese, so the text on the videos was useless to me. If someone wants to look at the videos and figure out the names of the songs, you can try these:

【チュンソフト】ホームランド BGM集【GCネトゲ】 FLV
版 part1

【チュンソフト】ホームランド BGM集【GCネトゲ】 FLV
版 part2

I just put the text in a google search and it took me right to the page.

clarkdeu
rank 1
Posted:
Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:14 am
quote : #7
I have a Japanese game for GameCube, Sonic Gems collection, and all the japanese in menus, in games and all the inscriptions, is displayed properly, so it may not be a Freeloader problem. Only when i receive the game I can confirm if my verson or PAL GameCube displays Japanese well in HomeLand.