Page 1 of 1
cruto
rank 3
Posted:
Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:20 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hello. I recently stumbled upon Homeland from a wiki search for games using BBA. I plan to buy a copy and have a couple of friends interested aswell. Can anyone tell me how hard it is to get to the god mascot if Im using guides to tell me where to go?

wiregrind
rank 1
Posted:
Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:57 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U
I've tried getting the game to work in Dolphin, the connection part worked it seems, but the game part is the hardest to understand.
Don't get your hopes up in the community here helping out fast, i've been lurking the forums checking for the links on guides and it's kinda deserted here. But good luck! If you guys manage to get Homeland, post back, maybe we can play.

cruto
rank 3
Posted:
Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:43 am
quote : #3
Yeah i noticed it was kind of dead here. Uh.. on the first ill be getting a modchip, so i plan on burning a copy of homeland. Unless that wouldnt work? Cause if rhe rom in Dolphin works then the game should in rl. Im also workin on a broadband adapter but im buyinfg most of it on a monthly basis, so itll be awhile before we get around to being online.
Thanks for the help.

Whoobin
rank 10
Posted:
Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:32 am
quote : #4
It's not too hard to get the god mascot... I recomend looking at puutan's website for how to beat the game and how to get everything set up. Every attempt I've had for trying to get people to join in has failed. Most of the time I end up playing online with puutan. I wish you good luck in getting HomeLand setup, and I'll enjoy playing with you in the future.

Puutan's website Can be found here: http://homelandenglish.blog130.fc2.com/blog-category-5.html
2. HomeLand (2 Copies)
3. Phantasy Star Online Episode 3 C.A.R.D. Revolution
4. (2 copies) Kirby Air Ride
5. (2 copies) 1080° Avalanche
cruto
rank 3
Posted:
Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:21 am
quote : #5
Thats the guide I was talking about using. It'll be awhile though, first I'm going to try and get game around the first, then I get to work on a bba. I'm mainly using this game as a tool. I'm currently learning Japanese and figured an All-Kana game would be perfect, what makes it better is it has online so that me and my boyfriend could play online together, I wasn't aware that Puutan's server was still up, so that removes me having to get the God Mascot, so in the upcoming months you should see me online.