Page Location: Home > Classic Nintendo > Topic
whtmge
rank 3
Posted:
Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:11 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Found this classic section on here and I started thinking of some of the nes games I played, One was Tom and Jerry, you ran around as jerry and fought bugs or something I don't remember much of it, and then there was a spiderman game that I had, I remember that the second boss was the sand man guy, then there was a racing game that was somewhat top view, and you went around in a circle and collected the Nintendo letters, and could shoot missiles at some point. They seemed fun when I was liltte, just wondered if you all played these or know the name of that racing game.

whtmge
rank 3
Posted:
Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:27 pm
quote : #2
R.C. Pro-am, that's the name of the racing game, it was fun that I remember but seemed kinda hard, didn't get very far. classic nes back in the day, id like to try some of these games now that im way older and understand more of how to play, I wonder if it would be any fun now Very Happy

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:24 am
quote : #3
Oh yea! R.C. Pro Am is an NES classic Wink Definatly a great game.

There was a sequel as well, and versions on the Gameboy.
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:59 pm
quote : #4
liked R.C. Pro am spent many a hour playing it. Along with Super Mario bros and Mario 3 it was the first game i had with my nes Very Happy