Page 1 of 1
whtmge
rank 3
Posted:
Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:16 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
After joining this forum, iv been thinking a bit about some of the games I've played throughout the years, and how much fun iv had, thought id list a few that jumped out to me from several systems

NES - Super Mario bros 2 this is my all time favorite game ever, played it constantly on ever system its been on, something about having character options, and the way you played it, picking up and throwing stuff, always fun. Startropics - I always felt like this was a unique game, finally beat it a few years ago, Friday 13th - always scared me especially when he was in the houses and you had to go from room to room, the game makers really picked the best tune for when he popped out., i always felt vulnerable walking around, like you would die at any second, which did happened, especillay trying to get to those kids at the lake, barely had time to look around the map before you had to rush off to them Very Happy

SNES - Donkey Kong country 1 and 2 - loved the two player options. Mario RPG

64 - Goemon This game was always fun, i loved the Robot battles at the bosses, this was great as a two player, never could beat it though, had quests to do and characters to choose from. Mario Party 1 - best multiplayer ever, played with my brothers and cousins, countless hours and up all night, playing and screaming, and continued with Mario partys 2 and 3, but 1 was a super hit for me.

Gameboy - Pokémon blue - Was huge into this when the pokemon craze hit, played this constantly, and still do, something about progressing your team, and finding the best group, picking from all the choices, which all the types and moves that you could combine for a team.

Those are the ones that really jump out for me, what were some of you alls memorable games growing up or today that really jumped out in some way?

Philj5
rank 3
Posted:
Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:45 am
quote : #2
For the SNES Super Metroid was really the one that stood out, so many hours or my life spent running around looking for all the items. Then once you beat it you see your percent complete and you see 93% then you do it all again, was so much fun.

N64 - Turok 2 was definitely one of the most memorable. It was one of the earliest first-person shooters I ever played. Many a hour spent playing it.

whtmge
rank 3
Posted:
Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:00 am
quote : #3
I forgot about Turok 2, that game was hard for me to play, stuff jumping out always scared me and I would pause it every time a raptor jumped out to regroup, I never beat it but make it through two or three of the stages, We all use to play the shoot out multiplayer all the time, It was always fun. I remember that I used that women character and my brother used one of the taller skeleton things and because he was tall his crosshair would line up automatically with her head and he would head shot me all the time. This game was always good though, but somebody got that master cheat that you could put in and unlock all the stages and weapons, which kinda ruined it, I never really went back and played it after seeing everything,

whtmge
rank 3
Posted:
Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:07 am
quote : #4
Pokémon Snap, I always felt like it was a unique game. I am surprised sometimes that it was so fun since you didn't really move around, but it was the thrill of seeing something new, kinda like you was out looking around in the wild. It was fun to see what you could get the other pokemon to do as you progressed and trying to get the best score by changing the way you to a picture, and waiting to see the perfect shot to get the high score. Lots of enjoyment from this game and haven't played anything else quite like it yet Very Happy