Page 1 of 1
whtmge
rank 3
Posted:
Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:51 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
One of my favorite things about Nintendo is the Metroid games. Especially Super Metroid, Fusion, and Zero Mission. . I really like how they have a sort of tense spooky feel, like something is going to happen or pop out, it was really strong for me when I played fusion, with that SA-X lurking about.

I think one of my favorite parts was on Zero mission when she loses her suit and you have to run around and hide, and then you trip an alarm and gotta go quick. I thought Metroid prime did a good job of going to 3D( with first person, it still had that tense, gotta look over your shoulder kinda feel) from the 2D games but I think the classics are still my fav. Plus the metroids are like creepy and cool at the same time, definitely don't wanna run into one of those in life, glad they are just in the game Very Happy Its really hard to narrow down a favorite because to me they all had something a little different about them.

I liked the first ones, to NES and Gameboy but I never played them until after I played the newer ones, so it was kinda hard to get in to them

Philj5
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:10 pm
quote : #2
Definitely a Metroid fan. Ive loved all of them that ive played so far. If I had to pick a favorite it would be between Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion. Super Metroid was the first Metroid I ever played, it always had something that stood out to me even after I played the other Metroid games. I was a little skeptical of Metroid Fusion when it first came out. I didn't like the idea of Samus not being in her normal suit. The more I played it the better it got and it quickly became one of the funnest games I ever played.

Philj5
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:10 pm
quote : #3
made a double post didnt really know what to do so thought i would talk a lil about Metriod 2 for gameboy. I just recently got to play this game for the first time and thought it was quite fun. It was kinda hard to get into the nes Metroid seeing as Super Metroid was the first I played but this one was different. I really liked the way you just ran around hunting the Meroids and as you progressed they transformed into the harder versions, making for harder gameplay without really doing boss type of game, really making you feel like the metroid were a threat. Definitely a good game.