Previous  1, 2
lazybum
rank 10
Posted:
Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:35 am
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
lol, yea there are some pretty hilarious things in the game, the upside down guy animation cracks me up. He stops twitching if you hit him. One time I got hit by some skateboarding punk, then even tho I am already dead a car materializes out of thin air and runs me over haha. I also like how u get points for smashing non customers windows.
Manji
rank 11
Posted:
Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:48 pm
quote : #17
lazybum wrote:
lol, yea there are some pretty hilarious things in the game, the upside down guy animation cracks me up. He stops twitching if you hit him.

can't you tell the difference between twitching and hardcore street breakdancing? Laughing . it is pretty funny though how he just stops in mid motion. paperboy has a good sense of humor.

lazybum
rank 10
Posted:
Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:44 pm
quote : #18
lmao, it is pretty impressive for a nes game, like how there are so many things in the environment you can hit and effect. I think the graphics look pretty nice too.
Blast
rank 7
Posted:
Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:36 pm
quote : #19
PAPERBOY! I think that game has been on more systems than there are........ papers.

lazybum
rank 10
Posted:
Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:30 am
quote : #20
woo hoo, just got punchout, double dragon, and super mario bros 3 in the mail today. Ordered off of the digitpress.com forums. I thought I would never get it since it got sent in decembter. My mail room lost it for 2 months. I had 2 of them look for it in the back and they couldn't find it . I was getting my amazon package today and the guy said the nes games package was just sitting in there too. Confused Seller was going to offer me a refund, but I am happy to actually have them now.

Posted Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:25 pm:

Holy crap, I just played punchout for the first time. So, happy I bought this game and it didn't end up getting lost in the mail room. I made it just past the indian guy to some giant bald turkish guy. He wooped my ass, but I will get my revenge!
lazybum
rank 10
Posted:
Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:22 am
quote : #21
I just started playing Nintendo World Cup tonight. I have had this game for a year probably since I bought it in a thrift store. Man this game is fun! This is the type of sports game I enjoy. It doesn't take itself too seriosuly or try to be realistic. You can do superkicks where you do a somersault and kick the ball while upside down in mid air. There are no penalties for knocking over other players and its encouraged. In fact, if you keep hitting a player a lot he will become knocked out and will just lie on the grass until the next goal is scored or its halftime. LMAO, so sometimes when you are really beating up on the enemy players there will be 3 or 4 of them just lying motionless on the field hahaha.
Philj5
rank 3
Posted:
Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:51 pm
quote : #22
My favorite Nes game has to be Friday the 13th, it just had something that stood out to me. I loved the feel it had about it, as you played you never knew when Jason was gonna bump into you, always made you feel kinda on edge. The game had kinda a rpgish, adventure and collect feel about it. You would go around and collect potions and upgrade your weapons to try to be a little more prepared to hopefully beat Jason all the while trying to save your fellow playable characters and protect the few lil kids that stay at the lake. I spent many a hour playing it and still play it every so often. Great Game