Starwalker
rank 10
Posted:
Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:09 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: PAL
Me and one friend from my country (blitzwing is his forum name on OC) have been playing regulary every Friday at 10:30pm GMT/ 5:30pm EST (for about 2 to 3 hours) for the past weeks as we agreed this to be the best time for a regulary meet. But I was thinking that maybe that would not be a very good time for other people to join as most are from North America. That is almost the same problem when people here schedule games are usually very late like 2 or 3am here.

So I though that maybe would be a good idea to try to schedule one more meet during the weekend if possible so would be a better time for most people. We agreed to be at 9:30pm GMT/ 4:30pm EST Sundays. Even though some Sundays I may not be able to be there from the start but thats the best time we could come up besides our Friday meet.

So if anyone want to join you can not only Sundays from 9:30pm GMT/ 4:30pm EST but also Fridays from 10:30pm GMT/ 5:30pm EST. We play usually 2 to 3 hours.

Btw our current levels are: lv 38 and lv 28.

Last edited by Starwalker on Sun May 11, 2014 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
rank 10
Posted:
Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:14 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
That sounds SWEET! Mr. Green
2. HomeLand (2 Copies)
3. Phantasy Star Online Episode 3 C.A.R.D. Revolution
4. (2 copies) Kirby Air Ride
5. (2 copies) 1080° Avalanche
Starwalker
rank 10
Posted:
Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:28 am
quote : #3
Hope you can be there Sunday Whoobin Smile .

People can check a new picture I posted at the gallery from the Friday meet. Or just follow the link below that goes directly to the picture.

http://gamecube.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/album_page.php?pic_id=255&mode=next
rank 10
Posted:
Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:06 pm
quote : #4
Just want to let people know that if someone wants to join our Friday game, better post here something or be there close to the start time because we usually play some Quests and so people are not able to join in progress.

Last Sunday (our first) we played just the normal adventure and intend to continue that way so its easier for people to join us if someone wants to play.

Any change I'll try to post here as soon as possible.
rank 47
Posted:
Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:42 am
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
Cool Starwalker! Its nice to know you guys are on populating the server. I have been busy Archiving as usual and playing a bit of Armada on the DC inbetween, but I shall try and find you guys online sometime soon. We have a few new players joining, so the GC PSO community will be growing a bit... and maybe gradually get more and more active.
rank 10
Posted:
Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:17 am
quote : #6
Just letting people know that we are not playing this Sunday, March 23th.
rank 10
Posted:
Sun May 11, 2014 5:13 am
quote : #7
I decided to update this thread and subject to a Friday meet only because thats when Me and Blitzwing still usually play.

I created this regular Sunday meet to see if I could bring more people to play PSO with us, and that hasn't happen so far. Also because I can't always make it Sundays, there was no point in keeping this up.

But if anyone want to set up a meet at any other time feel free to do it, Me and Blitzwing will do our best to see if we can make it.