Page 1 of 1
cruto
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:09 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Is this forum still active at all? I haven't seen much in the way of people lately.

Wargo
rank 3
Posted:
Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:22 pm
quote : #2
It seems hit or miss. I keep waiting for my BBA come in so I can play PSO online

cruto
rank 3
Posted:
Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:05 pm
quote : #3
I'm waiting for my copy of Homeland to come in mail so I can play online from my Wii. I don't have PSO and unless I score it cheap at a yardsale or something, don't intend to fork out the cash for it.

Wargo
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:51 am
quote : #4
Yeah. It's not a bad option to play online. The Dreamcast community faces the same hurdles. The only games online for the cube are PSO or homeland with that title not be translated. I wouldn't mind getting more into dc community but the games are fragmented into dial up and broadband. Pm me. I'm curious how to get online with wii

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:46 pm
quote : #5
Hi cruto, yes there are people who come to check out this site. I guess the big trick is getting involved inspite of not seeing any activity. Lots of people lurk and come back to the site to read posts and looking for signs of life, but not everyone actively posts. So getting involved in the community is often times the only way to really get some discussions going.

OC is the only dedicated place for GC online on the web, so even if someone doesn't post right away, chances are, they will eventually come across the site if they are interested in GC online and see the posts.
rank 3
Posted:
Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:14 pm
quote : #6
Alright, understandable.