Page 1 of 1
Wargo
rank 3
Posted:
Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:38 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hey guys. Im happy to announce that I'll be getting a black gamecube on Friday with two wave birds for 30. Not to shabby. The icing on the cake is that I also have pso. I just need to track down a modem and keyboard and ill be happy to join you guys online.

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:48 pm
quote : #2
Great Wargo! Glad to hear it. By modem, do you mean a real dialup modem? or a BBA?
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:45 pm
quote : #3
Im looking to go BBA. Is there any wireless adapter for the cube? I just got a silver gamecube with Gameboy adapter but not disc for adapter. Got an official memory card and midway classics for 25. Not to shabby huh?

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:41 am
quote : #4
There is no wireless network adapter for the GameCube. Plus wired is generally more stable for online play in general. Great pickups on the gamecube front though. Just gotta get a spare disc for the Gameboy Player.
rank 3
Posted:
Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:45 pm
quote : #5
This is originally have everything went down. I was supposed to land a black gamecube off a friend. She turned the system on but no display what so ever. A guy local to me was selling two game cubes. I bought the one mention above, a platinum with an official controller, Gameboy advance player, an official memory card, and midway arcade classic. The real steal is that I bought the other gamecube off him the next day. I found out its the original model that supports component player, official memory card, and controller. All in all I feel its 45 well spent.

cruto
rank 3
Posted:
Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:49 pm
quote : #6
Great job. I've been playing PSO and Homeland off my wii for awhile, because I don't own the games phsyically, and also I lack a BBA, which is a major turnoff to actually go get the games. BUT, I've been seeing some things said over on GC Forever, that a DIY BBA might actually be possible if we can figure out what it connects with. So if that happens alot of people will be able to go online again.

AnthonyAce
rank 2
Posted:
Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:44 pm
quote : #7
Type: Gamecube, PC
I now have a Wii I would like to get online for PSO, any help?