Page 1 of 1
Everynewday84
rank 6
Posted:
Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:18 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Anyone interested in reviving this game here at OC? Lets forget about the past and look to the future; A future of many good games and regular runs to come. Is anyone in? I simply can't do it alone ( that's what offline play is for, after all)

Let's get a team together and give the forum a reason to be. Who is in?!

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:36 pm
quote : #2
I am interested! I have been putting some regular time into TAA over at the PS2 site, so we just need to replicate some similar success here Wink
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:10 am
quote : #3
One way to participate easily is to kick around some offline games and post in your Items Findings thread.
rank 47
Posted:
Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:45 pm
quote : #4
* pokes Everynewday84 *
rank 6
Posted:
Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:04 am
quote : #5
Looks like it's just the two of us. What time is best for you? Evenings and weekends central standard time is when I can play. Let's agree upon a regular meet time and get the ball rolling

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:59 am
quote : #6
So glad you replied Everynewday84 Wink Well, a "regular" meet time might be tricky since I am involved in a lot of stuff here on the site, personal projects, and trying to interact in some other games. I will try my best though. I have been really involved over at the PS2 site in TAA. Checkout the gametracker there and see all the games we played in the past few months! A user there has been working really hard to schedule games and its been paying off.

Weekends and evenings central time are when I am available as well Wink I have been finding time lately to stay involved in a variety of games across OC.

More players will get involved again. I am sure TheMytho will be able to hop on at somepoint, and maybe we can get a session or two going with Starwalker and his buddy (they are PAL so we might need to figure something out early on a weekend).

Next week during the week is looking better for me. I might be able to find some time this weekend, even if its to only kick around a bit of offline gameplay to spark up some chats on the forums.
rank 15
Posted:
Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:51 pm
quote : #7
My PSO disc is sitting in storage at the moment, but I wouldn't mind playing again. I can play later in the evening any day of the week.

TheMytho
rank 15
Posted:
Wed May 06, 2015 5:27 pm
quote : #8
Grabbed my PSO disc from storage today. Would anyone be interested in playing this Friday at around 11 PM Eastern?

Everynewday84
rank 6
Posted:
Thu May 14, 2015 9:14 am
quote : #9
I won't have my GC set up till next week. Next Friday?

You guys good at challenge mode?

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu May 14, 2015 11:56 am
quote : #10
It has been eons since I have played Challenge mode. Its one of the modes I have very little experience with. I might need to work myself up to getting into that.
rank 15
Posted:
Thu May 14, 2015 4:12 pm
quote : #11
Everynewday84 wrote:
I won't have my GC set up till next week. Next Friday?

You guys good at challenge mode?

Next Friday sounds good.

It's been about a decade since I ran Challenge Mode. We definitely need a fourth player if we're attempting a solid run.

Everynewday84
rank 6
Posted:
Thu May 14, 2015 4:43 pm
quote : #12
Ok. Next Friday is confirmed! Ill be there.

Yeah, cmode can be a lot easier with a full team (if every one knows how to play well). 2 player works too; I recently earned s rank, completing many of the stages with only 2p. Wink

Update 5/19: I set my gamecube up today (there was seriously an 1/8 inch of dust i had to clean off the poor, neglected hardware). It looks great on my CRT tv using s video. I'm all set up, and ready to go.

Ill connect to the server tmrw to avoid any potential last minute troubleshooting. Wink

I look forward to gaming with you guys Friday