Page 1 of 1
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Tue May 20, 2003 3:23 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
well, i ordered my ASCII keyboard for cube last friday...should be arriving this week! can't wait to get it. I start PSO on cube online....starting June 1st! so i'll be on starting that week Very Happy
rank 3
Posted:
Wed May 21, 2003 5:50 pm
quote : #2
June 1st the calander is marked! Have you been playing off line at all? I think all my guys are on Vhard and Ult now, but when you do get online you better let me know so we can play together finally. If you ever need stuff too, just let me know Wink

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu May 22, 2003 1:20 am
quote : #3
I don't even own PSOep1&2 yet for cube hehe Smile I am waiting till i get my ascii KB and then i will get the game a few days before the first so i can be ready to go. i Lvl really fast so it won't take me long to get up to a point where i can play with you guys. My DC psov1 character is at Lv72 already, and is getting closer to being maxed out. So this timing is perfect, cause then i can casually play DC PSO with my existing character, and then get into a whole new character on the GC PSO.

Yea also i have a question: do you need to get a seperate memory card dedicated to PSO? Is it recommended? Or can i use my existing one?
rank 47
Posted:
Mon May 26, 2003 9:26 pm
quote : #4
yo guntz! i got my ascii keyboard, it arrived on friday. SO WELL WORTH IT! I am gonna be running out this week to snag the game for cube finally hehe. So i am right on schedule Smile
rank 24
Posted:
Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:11 pm
quote : #5
I don't know if it's recommended, but I have one memory card exclusively for PSO. I need the keyboard after I figure out how to get online on my GCN with my network.

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Jun 18, 2003 8:19 am
quote : #6
Yea i recommend getting the ASCII kb if you can get a good price, or order the keyboard convertor. Its a 2 in 1 convertor that will convert a PC keyboard and a PS2 controller to be compatible with cube. Runs about 19.99, and you can find it on most all online import game shops.

The ASCII keyboard is very convenient, not having to juggle between 2 devices is great and it fits right on your lap. The design and construction is very professional and high quality.