Page 1 of 1
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Tue Sep 23, 2003 3:01 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
ack *twitch* SEGA!! Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg is in stores, i need to rob a 7-11 hehe, hopefully i can get this game in a few weeks. So broke.
I atleast have the demo of it though, that game is really nice, very original and really fun to play.

Anyone see the japanese commercial for it? LOL Hilarious. The theme song was in my head for weeks.

Last edited by lordnikon on Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
rank 24
Posted:
Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:09 pm
quote : #2
I think I'll hold off on buying it for a while. It's not that I don't have the money, but it just isn't one of those games that is screaming for me to buy it. I still need to buy F-Zero before I get Billy Hatcher. I've just been too lazy to go to the store.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
Master Cheif
rank 8
Posted:
Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:05 pm
quote : #3
il admit, i like the graphics on this "billy Hatcher" but in the long run i dont have a damned idea on what the hell thi game is about, i thought he had some mario style mission "get this egg to ______" but the egg keeps changing in the comercial, plus, does it have multiplayer or what, Confused
Suppa Buddha
rank 13
Posted:
Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:50 pm
quote : #4
OMFGWTF HAVE YOU SEEN THE FFT:A COMMERCIAL? IT'S WHACK! What is this Billy all aboot?