Page 1 of 1
Suppa Buddha
rank 13
Posted:
Thu Jul 17, 2003 7:26 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Whats everyones favorite mag?
Mine would be Sato. I dunno why but i just like em.
rank 24
Posted:
Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:22 pm
quote : #2
Well, I would say Varaha right now, but I will hold off my final vote until I raise some Episode 1 and 2 special mags.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:57 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Well I just grew my RATI mag for my HUcast, took me a few days. I am quite fond of the Rati, i love its look, specially when my character is white, so when it evolved it has white. Looks like jet thrusters or something hehe Smile. I have 3 more raw mags i am going to start growing. But I am gonna have to grow a sato mag also. They are just to kool looking.

however going based purely on the "LOOK" of a mag, my favorite mag based on appearance is "Vayu". Since i am an Hucast, and constantly going for a futuristic look, I just love how Vayu looks. Fits the HUcast's character build perfectly. However its a low lvl mag, and one that evolves from high mind stats. So kind of retarted for my to grow it. once i Lvl out my char, I will grow one for cosmetic purposes. Very Happy

(Also early warning: I will be updating the Rare Mag Guide thats hosted on here, its innacurrate.)
rank 23
Posted:
Thu Jul 17, 2003 9:26 pm
quote : #4
I like the robochao and chao mags, just cause i like chaos... But the all-time-coolest-looking-mag award has to go to the Asparas (sp?). It looks like the user has (mechanical) wings, and goes especially well with a small android that matches it's color. Plus it's just plain huge.
Posted:
Thu Jul 17, 2003 9:58 pm
quote : #5
I like Apsaras too. I mainly like Mags that are symmetrical on your back.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
Master Cheif
rank 8
Posted:
Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:04 pm
quote : #6
I like the Satos and the Nidras, but i also like the Tails mag, its a bit difficult to get, but i can tell you how to get it if you want. Cool

eyenhander
rank 4
Posted:
Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:54 pm
quote : #7
satos and rati's are everywhere, my favs are tapas, kaitabha,and ila. dont get me wrong, i like my satos and ratis. but those are my fave non rare mags, nidrass are cool too

DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Wed Sep 24, 2003 7:53 am
quote : #8
My favorite mag I think would have to be Angel Wings. It just looks so cool whe you see those wings on the back of a character. I also like Sato. the Hamburger mag makes me hungry Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy so I kind of like it too.

Zeiram_Wing
rank 7
Posted:
Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:39 am
quote : #9
Type: NTSC-U
System Mags! every one of em! put a saturn or dc mag on my android and he looks like a character from Virtual On!