Topic: Challenge Mode

Page 1 of 1
McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Wed Sep 24, 2003 6:04 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I don't know about everyone else but I really love C-mode. Think about whether you use dupes and hacks or anything in C-mode you can't use them. Anyways I was hoping that someone else shared my love of C-mode too, maybe we could meet up sometime (Ughh... Hunter's License Expired) and play some good ol'C-mode. My HUmar McRing Ring is currently on Challenge 7. and i Hope i could get all of them done for an S-rank Twin. Hope to see ya online sometime.

And perhaps if lots of people like it. Then I would host a C-mode night once every 2 weeks. (Not once every week because I don't have enough time).
Posted:
Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:45 pm
quote : #2
I just found this site from a link on PSOW in Lord Nikons post. Has that small comfortable feeling about it Smile Oh anyway, I love Cmode as well and have been online since DC day one. If you wanna get in touch this weekend and play some games let me know I am off Friday and Saturday!! Wahoo!! I also have a local friend here I got on PSO early on and we mostly play together since it is hard to find people who don't take hacks with the new 100% crap and stuff.

Most of the legits I know I haven't seen on in months so just lost contact with them. I used to play EQ and loved the guilds. You got to talk with gamers outside the game (online chat not in person heh, don't know them that good and most live to far anyway) and actually could meet up instead of going on PSO at random times and "searching." My Hucast has beat Cmode so I am willing to redo any of them. Especially C1 lol. I used to do that one over and over just for fun and see how fast I could do it.

Side note. Maybe I'm wrong but it seems like alot of ya'll here are new to PSO. If you need techs, shields, armours, or weps I would love to accomodate ya with some decent stuff. I have one memory card with 4 chars that do nothing but store items I find Smile Yes I know it's weird but hey. I hate getting rid of good stuff. Or at least things I think are decent. I don't have any hacked or uber weps. Both my mains are pinkal so I stock tons of spells.

DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:58 pm
quote : #3
Nester I just have to say something.....
(pauses and thinks....)
I'm in the process of doing C-mode with my hunter and i need help.
As of now I just finished C-3 so I was wondering where I could find you so maybe you could help me Smile Smile

Nester
rank 5
Posted:
Thu Sep 25, 2003 4:11 pm
quote : #4
Hmmm, if I am on I go to Deneb 09 lobby 5 usually. I like the fish Smile But if you are going to be around later tonight or this weekend (I'm about to leave for work and will be home at like 11PM CST tonight *Thursday*) just drop me a message or email me Nester@psohunters.com

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Thu Sep 25, 2003 4:34 pm
quote : #5
Altair 04 is our official block (like antares 08 it PSOW's block) but unfortuanlly(sp?) i cant get on til Sunday and i have to finish a book report for Monday (and i got a long weekend without PSO??!!! Grrrr....)

anyways hope u have fun with us all on PSO or any online game that comes for the good'ol GC. maybe one day u can play Mario Kart with us when the 'Warp Tunnel Project' is done and when Mario Kart comes out Razz
Posted:
Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:26 am
quote : #6
Type: NTSC-U/C
Interesting to see so many legits here at onlineconsoles. GLAD too! Yea I just started gamecube PSO in June, but had been playing dreamcast v1 before that. So i am not new to PSO but, some features in GC pso i have not played yet because i was playing v1 on dreamcast not v2.

I have never started or played C-MODE or BATTLE before. So i would definatly be down to play some c-mode with you guys.

I might not get to do that this weekend, because Dreamcast PSO US:Oberon server goes offline next week. Over on the DC site, gonna be having a big shabang tomarrow with DC PSO gaming all day, so, I kinda have to attend that. It being the last potential days of DC pso and all.
rank 38
Posted:
Fri Sep 26, 2003 11:03 am
quote : #7
Great!!!
>Everybody

i posted an event on Monday the 29th(or perhaps on the 28th if i get my Hunter's License up then) for C-mode it will take place at lets say 8:00pm CST at 125 beats
Posted:
Fri Sep 26, 2003 3:23 pm
quote : #8
This will be great you guys. I'll make sure I write it down so I don't forget my PSO name is Necrid (Hunter) or Zephyr (Force) .
I mainly use Necrid for C-Mode for now though..
Hope to see you all....

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Fri Sep 26, 2003 5:56 pm
quote : #9
Type: NTSC-U/C
I fixed the beat time, 8:00PM is infact 83 beats for central, since its daylight savings time. (I know this whole daylight/standard thing is really confusing.) Anyways I will try and show up, I might be busy over on dreamcast PSO. If I can i'll try and show up though Smile Also inform people by making a reply in this thread, whether you got your hunter's liscense back in time for which event, so people know what's going on. Since your hosting the event.
rank 38
Posted:
Sat Sep 27, 2003 1:29 am
quote : #10
yeah i know, my dads kinda well lazy when it comes to this stuff so i have to bug him alot about it, bt at the same time i cant bug him to much or else he wont do it