Page Location: Home > GameCube Lounge > Topic
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Jun 25, 2003 8:55 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Those who held out on getting the import version of Soul Calibure 2 will be very happy when they recieve their SC2 late this summer.

3 new characters, Rock, Hwang, and Lizardman, are being added to the rosters of ALL 3 systems. Link, Spawn, and Heihachi will remain system exclusives.
rank 24
Posted:
Wed Jun 25, 2003 6:01 pm
quote : #2
I saw that too. Hwang will be cool, but I'm not a huge fan of Rock or Lizardman.

Master Cheif
rank 8
Posted:
Mon Aug 18, 2003 10:49 pm
quote : #3
this game is to be the best fighter of the year, i reserved mine at my store and got a picture, and will receive an artbook when i pick it up, the only complaint is the Xbox version, why Spawn? they have a perfectly good character Master Cheif? GC is the only one with a good character as a lead role Link, but can you imagine if they chose Mario? uggg.
Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Tue Aug 19, 2003 10:46 am
quote : #4
They probably wanted someone who would fit the Soul Calibur mold better than Master Chief. Guns and Soul Calibur don't mix too well.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
Suppa Buddha
rank 13
Posted:
Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:10 am
quote : #5
I'm not too much a fighter genre gamer, but it looks nice.
rank 24
Posted:
Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:06 pm
quote : #6
To tell you the truth, I don't like fighters too much either, but this game really is an exception.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
bob phil
rank 7
Posted:
Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:55 pm
quote : #7
this is my favorite fighting game.

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Sat Sep 27, 2003 12:31 pm
quote : #8
Rock and Hwang aren't really in the game, but a character named Assassin and one named Berserker have the same moves they used to have, so I guess they could very well be Rock and Hwang.

bob phil
rank 7
Posted:
Sat Sep 27, 2003 12:54 pm
quote : #9
But roch and Hwang are cooler than berserker and assasin.