Page 1 of 1
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed May 28, 2003 4:23 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I AM FINALLY ONLINE WITH MY GAMECUBE!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO!
Guntz we gotta hook up man! and anyone else on online consoles that wants to throw down some PSO cube too Smile I just got it signed up and running today. GC online 4 ever Very Happy

I told you i would meet my deadline. hehe

-lordnikon
rank 3
Posted:
Fri May 30, 2003 6:06 am
quote : #2
Hell yeah man!!!! I finally got my GC and computer to run stabe again!! Apperently my router doesnt like it when you unhook him to run the regular DSL connection that I have >.< But hell yeah man we gotta hook up and get online, what level are you man? You play the new quest yet? It's a lotta fun but tough as hell on ult. Soooooo much megid!

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:09 pm
quote : #3
I still need to figure out how to hook up my console to a wireless network.

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Jun 18, 2003 8:25 am
quote : #4
Hey Lunar i did some research and i came up with this for now:

http://www.linksys.com/products/product.asp?grid=22&prid=432

It says, "At home, use the Wireless Ethernet Bridge to connect game consoles, set-top boxes, or computers into your wireless network to share your high-speed network connection."

I think this will work. It also shows 2 links on that page for setup procedures for xbox and ps2(i am assuming cube was left out because of its current meager onlien gaming selection), it should work just the same in theory for gamecube Smile I am going to look for some more in depth tutorials on this topic as well, as I know i have run across atleast 1 of them before. And i remember the person saying that the performance is very good.
rank 24
Posted:
Wed Jun 18, 2003 3:09 pm
quote : #5
thanks

satoshi
rank 23
Posted:
Thu Jun 26, 2003 1:02 am
quote : #6
Hey all, I'm new to the message boards here and what not, but I'd like to say welcome to Phantasy Star Online (emphasis on the online). I saw in another post that your character is level 30 something, where do you play (server/block wise)? I've got a FOnewm that's only level 26 or so. So if you wanna level with him that'd be cool, or I'll sick my level 70 HUmar and 110 RAmar on you! Twisted Evil

lol j/k Hope to see ya round sometime.

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Jun 26, 2003 1:26 am
quote : #7
hahahaha welcome to the forums satoshi Smile Yea my HUcast is at Lv45 now. I can play very hard mode, but just barely at the moment. So i guess thats kinda inbetween what your FOnewm and HUmar. What times are you usually on PSO? i am usually on late at night.