Link00seven
rank 18
Posted:
Fri Oct 10, 2003 9:27 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
According to PSO World.

Quote:
ST posted today announcing that two quests will soon be up and online on PSOGC. Gallon's Ambition and Towards The Future are coming to PSOGC on Tuesday, Oct 14th. Unfortunately, both quests are old DC quests; they are still fun quests however. We'll have guides for both quests ASAP. We have an old DC working guide for Towards the Future which will be improved upon shortly.

Gallon's Ambition is an online quest playable for 2 - 4 people. In this quest, you will have to make a movie for Gallon.

*pictures*

Towards The Future is an online quest playable for 1 - 4 people. In this quest, you will have to kill as many enemies as you can within a given time. It is not known if you can attain the same items on PSOGC as you could in PSODC.

*pictures*

There will be a server maintenance on Tuesday,Oct 14th between 3pm and 7pm JP time to load the quests on the servers. Please end all online games before the scheduled maintenance and please do not connect to the servers during the maintenance.

No news about Halo Rappies or the Halloween quest which was released from Oct 17 - Nov 4th last year. Will there be Halo Rappies this year?

Finally! Towards The Future is coming to PSO Gamecube! That puts me in SUCH a good mood. I loved that frickin quest! It's GREAT experiance! I've waited for that quest to get on PSOGC since release. *jumps for joy*

Daly
rank 3
Posted:
Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:18 pm
quote : #2
profile : pm
It's nice to see Sonic Team keeping PSO alive on the Gamecube