Page Location: Home > Mario Kart Double Dash > Topic
Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Thu Oct 23, 2003 6:40 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I went and pre-ordered mine two days ago. I can't wait for the bonus disc or the game. The guy said that the disc should come in before the game, but I had heard that they would be released at the same time. Does anybody know when the bonus disc will be released?

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
AC/GC
rank 8
Posted:
Thu Oct 23, 2003 9:12 pm
quote : #2
I want to read some reviews for it first...can you cancel a pre-order and keep the bonus disk?
Link00seven
rank 18
Posted:
Thu Oct 23, 2003 9:39 pm
quote : #3
AC/GC wrote:
I want to read some reviews for it first...can you cancel a pre-order and keep the bonus disk?

I don't think your "supposed" to, but what I would do is goto the store, get your bonus disk, and be like "I'll come pick up the game later.." and never come back Twisted Evil

I'm probably not going to get Mario Kart for awhile, I mean, I gotta get PSO EpIII first...then Mario Kart...

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Thu Oct 23, 2003 9:51 pm
quote : #4
ive preordered and they said the same thing about demo disc, gotta phone EB about it tomorrow Confused
Posted:
Fri Oct 24, 2003 5:37 am
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
I reserved Mario Kart at Wal-Mart about two weeks ago.

The clerk said the bonus disc would be included with the game. This makes me think that any Joe could walk in and buy a copy of MK bundled with the bonus disc without reserving the game. (But Wal-Mart probably has a database with all the pre-orders so they know who gets the bonus or not)

-TheMytho

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Fri Oct 24, 2003 7:30 am
quote : #6
Type: NTSC-U/C
I'm going to pre-order as well. The whole point to getting a pre-order bonus.....should be to get it BEFORE the game...so you have something to tide you over until the release. Man thats fucking stupid they arent giving it to you before hand. LAME!
rank 38
Posted:
Sun Oct 26, 2003 12:40 am
quote : #7
damn i keep on forgetting to phone them about demo disc!! well i guess it can wait til it comes out, thats how it was for master quest