Topic: Any tips for an ofline

Page 1 of 1
destroyerbo
rank 1
Posted:
Tue Nov 04, 2003 7:50 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
i only got ofline and i need tips. i wont get online till x-mas Sad i also have a couple of rares. but nothin to good.
OFLINE FOR NOW
McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Tue Nov 04, 2003 9:06 pm
quote : #2
well im offline right now as my Hunters License expired. but your best bet is to just play thorugh the game, get to ult and so forth,

or if you want to play with other people get some friends over and play multi mode
Posted:
Wed Nov 05, 2003 10:21 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
destroyerbo wrote:
i only got ofline and i need tips. i wont get online till x-mas Sad i also have a couple of rares. but nothin to good.

What character are you? Hunter? Ranger? Fo? also what kind? Soon as I know this then I can drop tons of tips Very Happy
rank 7
Posted:
Wed Nov 05, 2003 9:13 pm
quote : #4
he is a RAcast.

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Thu Nov 06, 2003 5:25 pm
quote : #5
hmmm...Androids are usually tough offline characters, but a Ranger is easier that a HUcast or HUcaseal. Anyway, just do your best to not get hit, and duck in and out of the rooms when enemies get too close. Once you get strong enough, you can hang around in rooms and take some hits or even use some melee weapons.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Thu Nov 06, 2003 8:56 pm
quote : #6
Lunar Eclipse wrote:
hmmm...Androids are usually tough offline characters, but a Ranger is easier that a HUcast or HUcaseal. Anyway, just do your best to not get hit, and duck in and out of the rooms when enemies get too close. Once you get strong enough, you can hang around in rooms and take some hits or even use some melee weapons.

Thats exactly what I used to do when I was starting with my Fo...good strategie indeed.
Ahh nothing like old times...hehe