Page Location: Home > Mario Kart Double Dash > Topic
AC/GC
rank 8
Posted:
Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:42 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Does anyone know if you'll still get the bonus disk even if you don't pre-order the game? Like if I get it a month later will I still get the bonus disk? I mean, they don't give it to you ahead of time(which would make more sense) so they should just include it with the game. Neutral <---that sums up this thread.
McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:02 pm
quote : #2
im not sure, i preordered so ive never bothered to ponder that
Posted:
Tue Nov 11, 2003 4:04 pm
quote : #3
Yeah, the bonus disc deal is still on. The disc has a Sonic Heroes demo and extra Fire Emblem stuff with a GBA link up. Mario Party 5 minigames, a Teenage Mutnat Ninja Turtles demo, a Star Wars Rebel Strike 3 demo, as well as an F-Zero demo will be available as well. There are also quite a few movies from new and upcoming games (including Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles!!)

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
AC/GC
rank 8
Posted:
Tue Nov 11, 2003 5:22 pm
quote : #4
I know that but I wanted to know if you'll still get the disc if you don't pre-order and get the game a few weeks after release.
Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Tue Nov 11, 2003 9:03 pm
quote : #5
You don't get it with the game unless you pre-order, but I wouldn't be surprised if you saw some individual copies of it popping up like you now see with Ocarina of Time Bonus Discs.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Tue Nov 11, 2003 11:36 pm
quote : #6
Lunar Eclipse wrote:
You don't get it with the game unless you pre-order, but I wouldn't be surprised if you saw some individual copies of it popping up like you now see with Ocarina of Time Bonus Discs.

i never see them
Posted:
Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:20 pm
quote : #7
you can find OoT on ebay. I barely played my copy, though. Well I just read a review of MK/DD and I've changed my mind about getting it.