Page Location: Home > Archive > Archive - PSO EP3 > Topic
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Nov 05, 2003 10:31 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
The more I watch the gaming footage, the more i get super excited about the game. I can't wait till it comes out. PSO ep1 & 2 and PSO ep 3 will be the coolest online experience ever. It covers so many ranges of gameplay and social interaction. MAN I can't wait to get PSO ep3.
rank 18
Posted:
Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:11 am
quote : #2
I know!

I keep watching the Trial Movies and looking at the pictures. I'm going crazy waiting for it to come out!!

You all know, once I get it, I'll let you know how it is, and get more pictures and stuff up. I am importing it, so i'll have it probably real early Dec (once import shops get it, and then its shipped to me)

I just hope everything translates to english, or i'm screwed Laughing

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Wed Nov 05, 2003 7:18 pm
quote : #3
lordnikon wrote:
The more I watch the gaming footage, the more i get super excited about the game. I can't wait till it comes out. PSO ep1 & 2 and PSO ep 3 will be the coolest online experience ever. It covers so many ranges of gameplay and social interaction. MAN I can't wait to get PSO ep3.

same with me man i cant even sleep at night sometimes i just love the looks of it SO much! Gah waiting til Q1 2004 will be a living hell
Posted:
Wed Nov 05, 2003 9:03 pm
quote : #4
I think it's good that there changing the battle system so that the game can reach out to new users who may not be fans of Real-Time Battles or really like card games. This will help to expand interaction among users and increase the user base.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
rpgfan
rank 3
Posted:
Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:06 pm
quote : #5
When is the us version released

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:19 pm
quote : #6
rpgfan wrote:
When is the us version released

Q1 2004 no ones sure the of the exact date
Posted:
Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:43 pm
quote : #7
Thanks i am looking forward to that

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:50 pm
quote : #8
same here, and linkoos' inporting so he can give us his personal review on the game before we all play it. but no way someones gonna change my mind on getting it
Posted:
Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:21 pm
quote : #9
same here i have been looking forward to it since i heard that they were making an episode 3