have u seen the movies at psoworld?
their great Exclamation

Link00seven
rank 18
Posted:
Wed Nov 05, 2003 2:43 pm
quote : #2
profile : pm
I have every single EpIII movie I could find!

I think the game looks very interesting. I also like that it is changing the original PSO style into something new.

I am importing it, so I will let all of you that are not importing, how it is, and how to play it Wink

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Wed Nov 05, 2003 7:14 pm
quote : #3
i think its great!! would give people a nice break from action RPG to turn-based play.

i really like it cause of the way they made it, for example:
i like Magic:The Gathering so i like the card effect and i like strategy games like StarCraft or WarCraft(too bad my comp cant handle the 3rd one) so this is the perfect game for me
Posted:
Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:59 pm
quote : #4
I'm very interested in this title. PSO Ep. 3 will be awesome, and I hope that Sonic Team does something to solidify the story of the game. I want to see improvement in the story aspect in conjunction with this change in the battle system.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
rpgfan
rank 3
Posted:
Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:04 pm
quote : #5
i am a fan of magic and i totally agree having cards in the game just makes it 10 times as fun

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:11 pm
quote : #6
rpgfan wrote:
i am a fan of magic and i totally agree having cards in the game just makes it 10 times as fun

cool i like magic too, wasn't very good at it though. never had money to buy new cards too Confused
Posted:
Sat Nov 15, 2003 3:58 am
quote : #7
Type: NTSC-U/C
I dont think I could play a card game with actual cards. I would not get into it enough. My brother played the star wars and star trek card games before. So i am kinda familiar with the genre....however i know nothing about actually playing.

I have never played a card game before. So I will be Mr. N00b x 1000 when i first get it.

The visual stimulation, and everything sonic team is doing to make the game engaging is what will pull me into this game. I am very interested in playing this game because it will reguire more mental prowess.

I am glad its a card game. Another RTA-RPG(Real Time Action RPG) would be redundant. It just would have been like an upgrade. Same stuff...more maps and enemies. PSO EP3 adds so much more to the PSO saga, and makes a complete package.

I am highly anticipating this title. For gamecube gamers who already are subscribing to a PSO hunter liscense, it is the sweetest deal. You get a new game, a game that also can go online with a servive your already paying for at no extra charge. Then you get a game that is a sequal to one you already own. And you can go into the lobbies for the other game you own.....with the new game(ep3).

What PSO gamer can't get excited about that!?! OHHH I know...dupers and ego maniacs that only care about bothering people with a BKB, and those who are afraid to say they want the game because they care what their idiotic junior high friends are gonna say about card games. (society sux, don't get sucked into the bullshit)
rank 18
Posted:
Sat Nov 15, 2003 11:59 am
quote : #8
Socity does fucking suck man. I cant stand it...

About PSO EpIII, I know. I can't wait for this game. All the reasons Nikon said is true. And I even get a better deal then you because I play both JP copies. My HL is like, cheap!! But, both my games costed me $80 Sad It pays off in the end!

And playing JP copy I get it first. I'm going to write a review and a FAQ on this game when I get it and play it a bit. So this is benefical to all of you Smile And I think it was Nikon who inspired me to write that FAQ.

Anyway. yeah, Nov 27th can't come fast enough! I won't get it til Early Dec though, since the game has to goto my import shop from Japan, then from the shop to me...

Although Japan Video Games is very reliable. We'll have to wait and see!