1, 2  Next
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:41 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Man I envy anyone who has mario kart. I won't be able to get it for a while longer. Need to get some more cash. So anyone got it yet? Enjoying it? I was just at gamestop and like an employee ran out the door to go home..they were having a mario kart LAN party already hehehe Very Happy
rank 24
Posted:
Mon Nov 17, 2003 8:13 pm
quote : #2
I'm getting it tomorrow since that's when it gets here, but to tell you the truth, I'm looking more forward to the demo disc than to the actual game.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Mon Nov 17, 2003 8:23 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea i heard the demo disc has a rediculious amount of sonic heroes stuff to play.
rank 24
Posted:
Mon Nov 17, 2003 9:16 pm
quote : #4
Yea, that is definitely something to look forward to playing. Also, I want to the the Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles movie that's on there as well.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:16 pm
quote : #5
Well I will get it tomorrow but is the thing to play online ready yet?
I can't wait!! Smile Smile Smile

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:07 pm
quote : #6
I just called the place today, and they said that the shipment was delayed until tomorrow. I'm probably going to kill if I don't get it tomorrow.

satoshi
rank 23
Posted:
Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:51 pm
quote : #7
I don't have it yet... I'm probably getting it at Christmas. My friend, however, is going to walk up to the local Gamestop after school tomorrow and pick up his reserved copy. So I'll have to go over his house a lot until Christmas. Razz Then, once we both have a copy, we can play LAN MK!
Posted:
Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:54 pm
quote : #8
I just got the game...I must say its fukking awesome!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
...gets back into the game....

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:46 pm
quote : #9
Cool, I hope it is a lot of fun. I think I'll play that mode where two people can race in one vehicle. My brother and I will enjoy that, I think.

DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:55 pm
quote : #10
I still need my cousin to come to my house and play that mode I can't wait... Laughing Laughing Laughing

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:46 pm
quote : #11
man i wont have cash til Friday, first EB said they wouldn't be getting it til the 19 or 20 but they get it on the 18th thought i had time to get some cash
Posted:
Wed Nov 19, 2003 7:18 pm
quote : #12
I just got it, and it is a lot of fun. However, I was most captivated by the Sonic Heroes Demo. Sonic Heroes is simply amazing! It is quite possibly the best Sonic experience I've ever had, and I've played almost every Sonic game. Of course, there are only two levels, but the ability to use three different characters in each level is awesome and adds so much strategy to the game. Simply put: awesome.

DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Thu Nov 20, 2003 3:10 pm
quote : #13
I played the Sonic heroes and its better than what i thought. I love the Sonic series and i must agree with you, the best Sonic game.
Final Fantasy looks great too. I think I'm gonna get it too. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:59 pm
quote : #14
Yeah, I want Crystal Chronicles too. The game looks nice, and you can't really go wrong with Square. The water effects on the movie were spectacular, and the rest of the game looked good too. Too bad there was only a movie.

Link00seven
rank 18
Posted:
Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:53 pm
quote : #15
I should hopefully have Mario Kart: DD by christmas. I would've got it on release date, but PSO EpIII ment more to me then Mario Kart: DD Laughing