Page Location: Home > GameCube Lounge > Topic
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:09 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Ok yea, I am a big oldschool sonic fan. Sonic 1 and Sonic and Tails on game gear are some of my favs. Sonic Adventure on DC and the spiced up versions on gamecube are very nice as well but, the camera angles kinda get on my nerves....still fantastic games.

But man....Sonic Heroes....WOW!!!! Seriousy I booted up the demo just now and couldn't stop playing. WHY havn't they done this before?!?!?! Being able to swap between characters and use all types of combos just adds volumes to the gameplay. Not only that...but sega improved the camera bigtime.

Sonic Heroes just blasted wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy up on my sonic GC to buy list. Now I think all I will be getting is Sonic Mega Collection, and Sonic Heroes.

Seriously.....Sonic Heroes is unbelievably dope.
rank 18
Posted:
Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:13 am
quote : #2
Glad you liked it!

I heard the demo sucked though...heh...

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:35 pm
quote : #3
man i gotta pick up my demo disc soon
Posted:
Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:53 pm
quote : #4
The demo was good. The first level with Team Sonic is the better of the two though. Its nice that they have finally brought together almost all of the characters from the Sonic series into one game. The switching between characters is awesome too.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:17 pm
quote : #5
I've played the Sonic level like 20 times simply cuz i don't get tired of it. I still haven't played with the other team though. Laughing Laughing Laughing