Topic: Ghouls and Ghosts Online...

Page 1 of 1
McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Mon Aug 25, 2003 12:05 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
is this game really for GC no one seems to mention it for GC except u lordnikon so i just want to verify if its for GC or not
Posted:
Mon Aug 25, 2003 12:10 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
These 2 sources are where I aquired my information:

http://www.gamefactory.com.tw/eg-02-2.htm
http://cube.ign.com/articles/387/387790p1.html

In both reports they both say its coming to gamecube.
rank 38
Posted:
Mon Aug 25, 2003 12:13 am
quote : #3
then again i checked Gamspot and Nintendos website both terrible for info
Posted:
Mon Aug 25, 2003 5:01 pm
quote : #4
I've heard about it coming out for GCN too. Don't worry, it is on its way.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
frokid879
rank 4
Posted:
Fri Nov 28, 2003 8:41 pm
quote : #5
still on its way?

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Fri Nov 28, 2003 10:13 pm
quote : #6
The game was previewed....in a working format running over xbox and pc back in march at a developer's conference. The game has been announced by Zona Inc., a network dev company. The game will run over Gamecube, Playstation 2, Xbox, and PC. And is an online action adventure game.

"Zona Inc.'s technology is capable of enabling tens of thousands of players to vie simultaneously, and from what Zona representatives told IGN today, Capcom's Ghouls and Ghosts Online is aimed to provide just such a function. Using technology that's client-server based, Zona can run online games transcending platforms, enabling PS2s to connect to PCs and more. It's also server hardware and OS independent, enabling various OS systems to work over the complex, powerful network."

This is all I could drudge up at the moment, I will have more information as soon as I come across any new details. Which would make the front page news no matter what it is...if its new gc online news.
rank 25
Posted:
Sun Nov 30, 2003 11:58 am
quote : #7
I just hope it is ONLINE for Gamecube...
This is just like the new Splinter Cell which has been announced an online title for all three consoles.. Smile Smile Smile

satoshi
rank 23
Posted:
Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:06 pm
quote : #8
DarkLink18 wrote:
This is just like the new Splinter Cell which has been announced an online title for all three consoles.. Smile Smile Smile

It has!? Awesome! I have the first one for the PC, but I'll probably get the next one for the GC just to say I own a GC online game besides PSO Razz
Posted:
Sun Nov 30, 2003 6:09 pm
quote : #9
DarkLink18 wrote:

no no no Splinter Cell 2 is NOT online for gamecube. Not sure where you got your info but already its been confirmed not to be online for gamecube. The problem is lots of sites...like gamespot for isntance....will fuel a rumor. They first say "Splinter Cell 2 coming to all 3 systems"...then later on in the article say "...it will have online features...". Then they can just use 1 article for all 3 consoles coverage. It's really cheap when they do that. Anyways....SC2 will not be online compatible for cube...at all.
rank 25
Posted:
Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:02 pm
quote : #10
Oopppss!!!
My bad... Embarassed Embarassed
Well that was the first time I heard about it and I never read about it again. Crying or Very sad