Previous  1, 2
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:14 am
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
OK! I finally have Mario Kart Double Dash Very Happy So when things are ready for online action.....I'll be prepared. Not only that but I picked up F-Zero GX as well Very Happy

I figured...if I run this site, I should have Mario Kart:DD asap, since whenever the beta of warpipe or another tunneler gets released, I can organize games and events and such.

So I have it! Let it be known Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
rank 38
Posted:
Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:36 pm
quote : #17
cool, i gotta get some more cash before i can buy mine
Posted:
Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:54 pm
quote : #18
Once a get a broadband adapter I'll be up for some MK: DD. It's a great game.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:13 pm
quote : #19
Type: NTSC-U/C
Lunar Eclipse wrote:
Once a get a broadband adapter I'll be up for some MK: DD. It's a great game.

Hell yea! Seeing that "Lan Mode" in the games font type in the main navigation totally gets me all teary eyed. Reminds me of a dreamcast game. Cause that type of an interface is basically how most all dreamcast games were. Main splash with a few initial menu options. It makes me all giddy just seeing it on there.
rank 24
Posted:
Wed Nov 26, 2003 8:26 pm
quote : #20
God I loved Dreamcast...

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
martianviking
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:44 pm
quote : #21
Lunar Eclipse wrote:
God I loved Dreamcast...

First, I have to give the obligatory nod to the Dreamcast. Yes, I love it too. (Notice I said "love" not "loved." Very Happy)

But back on topic, I figured I should throw a post in this thread now that my BBA finally arrived. I came back from a nice weekend trip to find a package from NOA in Redmond sitting in my living room... I can tell you that I smiled when I saw it.

So yeah, you can put one more entry in the list of OC members that have a GCN, MK:DD, and a BBA. I'll probably be downloading and setting up Warp Pipe when I get home tonight (although I'm going to have to take a break to watch the premier of the new Battlestar Galactica at 9:00 Pacific).

I have already tested my cable modem connection and it looks like I get between 235 and 250 or so kbps upstream, so I should be in good shape for a little online Mario Kart...

Hopefully I'll be seeing some of you online very soon.