Page 1 of 1
Guntz
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Apr 28, 2003 6:33 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
The Idiots guide to rare Ep. II mags.

Making the rare EP.II mags seems to confuse a lot of people, so I thought id break it down into and easier step by step guide for all section ID's and classes.

All of the mags have the same basic criteria. They need to be at a total level of 100 or better. They all also have a "if this is equal to that" criteria that makes them evolve into the rare mag. What this means is that once the mag is level 100 if the sum of two stats is equal to the sum of the other two stats it will turn into a rare mag, these equations vary by section ID and I'll go into detail in a moment. So for example a mag that will work with all section IDs is a level 100 mag that has all stats at 25, therefore its a 25/25/25/25 mag and will become you section ID's rare mag. Thats the simpliest and most universal way to do it, but you can't really do that if you are shooting for specific stats.

Now lets begin with Viridia, Blueful, Redria and whitill. The need equation for these mags is DEF+DEX is equal to POW+MIND. Male Hunters will get a Diva, female Hunters will get a Savitri, male Rangers will get a Pushan, female Rangers will get a Rukimin, male Forces will get the Nidora and female Forces will get a Shato.
So the sum of the DEF and DEX has to be equal to the sum of the POW and MIND. If you are going for a balanced mag the best way to do it with these ID's would be to get it to 25/25/25/25, that way it will become a rare mag the fastest and be very balanced, then just build which ever stats you need to support your character. If you want a Hu mag, power mag, the best stats to shoot for would be 5 DEF, 40 POW, 40 DEX, and 5 MIND. It will then become a rare EP II. mag and you can raise the power to 140 which, unless my numbers are off, is mathmatically the highest you can get one stat up to with these mags. If you wanted a Ranger mag do the same simply boost the DEX to 140 instead of the POW. For forces the best would be 40 DEF, 5 POW, 5 DEX, 40 MIND. Then boost the Mind to 140.

For Skyly, Pinkal and Yellowboze DEF+POW is equal to DEX+MIND. Male Hunters will get a Rati, female Hunters will get a Savitri, male rangers will get a Pushan, female Rangers will get a Divari, male Forces will get a Nidora, and female Forces will get a Peema.
Again for a balanced mag go for a 25/25/25/25 and then raise the stats to support you character. To make a hunter or power mag, begin by raising the mags stats to 5 DEF, 40 POW, 40 DEX, and 5 MIND. it will then evolve into a rare mag and you can then raise the POW to level 140. For a Ranger mag start by raising the stats to 5 DEF, 40 POW, 40 DEX and 5 MIND. Now it will evolve into the rare mag, just pump it full of DEX and you will have a 140 DEX mag. For Forces begin by raising the stats to DEF 40, POW 5, DEX 5, and MIND 40. It will evolve and you can increase its MIND level to 140.

Last and certainly not least if you are Greennill, Oran, or Purplenum your DEF+MIND must be eqaul to your POW+DEX. Now male Hunters will get a Rati mag, female Hunters will get a Savitri, male rangers will get a Pushan, female Rangers will get a rukimin, make Forces will get a Nidora and female Forces will get a Peema.
Once again for a balance mag just raise all your stats to level 25 so its a 25/25/25/25 and then raise the stats to support you character. For a Non-android Hunter mag begin by raising the levels to 5 DEF, 40 Pow, 5 DEX 40 MIND, and then raise the power level to 140. These ID's arent the best for Hunters in my opinion because I think that DEX is more important then MIND for a hunter, but there are ways around it and I'll cover that shortly. For an android (or human can use this set up too) begin by raising the stats to 40 DEF, 40 POW, 5 DEX, and 5 MIND. then just pump the power to level 140. For rangers the best set up is to begin by raising the stats to DEF 40, 5 POW, 40 DEX, and 5 MIND. Now just raise the DEX to 140. For forces begin by raising your stats to 5 DEF, 5 POW, 40 DEX and 40 MIND (or you can use 5 DEF, 40 POW, 5 DEX and 40 MIND, if you value POW over DEX) then just raise the MIND to level 140

Now if you want a specific type of rare mag but your class/ID doesnt make it there is a very simple way around it. Lets say for example you an Oran Hunter and you want a power Shato. The only people that can get that are Forces that are Viridia, Blueful, Redria, or Whitill. If you raise a mag to a total level of 99, one level before it evolves into the rare mag, following the requirments of the ID type mag you want, you can then give it to that class/ID and have them feed it the last little bit and it will turn into that mag.
So if I am an Oran HuMar and I want a power Shato, I would raise the mag using the Virdia, Bluefull, Redria and Whitill, guidelines and raise it to be 5 DEF, 39 POW, 40 DEX, and 5 MIND, so the total level is 99. I would then give it to a Force from any of those four ID's and have them feed it it's last level and it would become the Shato. Now you can fill up the power to 140, or what ever stat you wanted high, and have that specific rare mag you wanted. No matter what you do to that mag it WILL NOT evolve again. You dont have to worry about it turning into you ID's mag, ever. Also note that you CAN NOT use mag cells on EP. II rare mags, I tried to use a heart of chao a 50/50/50/50 Rati mag, while online and the cell fizzled, did nothing and was out the heart of chao.

I hope this clears up the confusion for those who had/have problems making these mags and if anyone needs any help please feel free to PM me!