1, 2, 3  Next
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Mon May 05, 2003 10:55 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Anyone been playing any metroid prime? How far in the game are people? hehe some people are probobly done, the peopel that finish the game in like a week. I tend to let games drag, i stretch them out and casually enjoy them over time. Hmmm i am not sure what % i am at. I am gonna have to check

i'll add it to the post when i wake up. time to catch some zZZZzz's

-LordNikon
rank 3
Posted:
Tue May 06, 2003 5:27 am
quote : #2
Euuurrrruuuugh I can't stand this

MP came out recently in Australia, but I am saving up for WW which comes out VERY soon, so, I have to miss out on MP for a while

Fuyutski: It's hot

Comm.Ikari: Yes
Indigo
rank 3
Posted:
Tue May 06, 2003 6:47 am
quote : #3
pah!

consider yourself lucky!

I cant afford EITHER!!!

v.v

ah well, the wonders or renting, WW is a fantastic game, and quite true to the old school formula, with a nice twist in the story.
Posted:
Tue May 06, 2003 3:07 pm
quote : #4
I still wanna try MP but I'm really afraid to. I still have my SNES hooked up and was bored so I threw in Super Metroid. As I was playing all I could think was, if they butched MP, I'll be really pissed, and I dont see how you can top the classics. Maybe I just a bit too old school though, who knows.

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Tue May 06, 2003 6:45 pm
quote : #5
ok dude Metroid Prime got 10/10 across the board in every single gamer magazine. The game has an unbelievable story line. The graphics are unbelievable, and the game play is just right! Rent the game if you can to see what i am talking about. Metroid Prime is THE REASON i got a nintendo gamecube. So futuristic.

Gamespot - 9.7 [game it a 10 on graphics and gameplay]

They said:
Let's get right to the point: Metroid Prime is the best GameCube game to date. It's one of the best games on any platform this year, and, for good measure, it's also the best game yet in Nintendo's highly acclaimed Metroid series.

This first-person action adventure game is filled with so much detail, style, and originality that literally every gamer should play it.

their review goes on for a whole 3 pages. You will find this same length and high ratings across the net for this game. if you don't got the cash, atleast find a way to rest it, or check out some videos on the net.

The game is my #1 fav game for gamecube. I LOVE metroid prime Smile
rank 24
Posted:
Tue Jun 17, 2003 4:57 pm
quote : #6
I haven't beaten the game yet, and I got it for Christmas. I got sidetracked a while ago and need to get back to it. Let's hope I remember how to play the game. Wink

oddball
rank 1
Posted:
Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:15 am
quote : #7
I'm on the large dragon thingy at the end of the game.. but hell its waaaaaay to hard for me to pick the game up again after zelda

SamuRai-X
rank 2
Posted:
Sat Jul 12, 2003 7:31 am
quote : #8
i bought da game but i neva started playin it LoL waste of money heh
Posted:
Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:21 am
quote : #9
I think it's good even though it's not even close to being my favorite game. You should play it some more.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
EscapingJail
rank 3
Posted:
Sun Jul 13, 2003 4:20 pm
quote : #10
Man am i left out the only things i play on my GC are PSO and PSO And VERY RARELY I play Resident Evil 0 But thats rarer than my finding a Vulcan Cannon lol and that is RARE!

"As of July 13 Escapingjail is lvl 95"
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sun Jul 13, 2003 5:06 pm
quote : #11
Yea honestly the only game you ever could need is PSO, i mean, its so satisfying. But metroid is one amazng game. If you just read the reviews the game got like 10/10 across the board at almost every gaming magazine and website. The game is a work of art. if you like technology and futurism and exploring rich worlds and taking down enemies, then definatly snatch up Metroid Prime. I loved how they handled the control scheme on the GC controller, it takes some getting used to, but is really extremly fluid for a FPS using the controller. I have been playing all these online console games latly, so i am only 30% in metroid at the moment. Metroid was my original reason for getting cube in the first place Smile I ran out on a sunday night, and snatched up metroid + cube and memory card at walmart at like 11PM hehe.
rank 24
Posted:
Sun Jul 13, 2003 5:10 pm
quote : #12
Metroid was the first game I got for the Cube and PSO was the second. I'm at about 28% because I have been doing a lot of other things like you, nikon. I will eventually get back to it, but I've been busy.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
darkjedi
rank 7
Posted:
Tue Oct 21, 2003 11:31 am
quote : #13
actually i traded my starfox for metroid so for i like it still tryin to get use to the controls

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:29 am
quote : #14
Yea i am currently now 87% through the game. Whooo still trying to beat the end boss "Meta Ridley". I have 205 missles, but I think I need more.
rank 8
Posted:
Wed Oct 22, 2003 2:54 pm
quote : #15
The last boss of the game is after ridley and it is pretty time constraining. I beat it on hard at the beginning of the summer and it's very challenging.