Page Location: Home > Archive - News > Topic
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sat Jul 12, 2003 10:48 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Starting July 15th, Quests 'Mop Up 3 and 4' and 'Endless Nightmare and 4' will be available for play on PSO GC. All 4 quests will be online, and up to 4 players can play. They will be listed under the Extermination category. In order to load the quests there will be server maintenance time on the servers from:

timezone[+9] :: 3:00PM-5:00PM JP TIME :: internet time @291 beats to @375

Please do not connect to the servers during this time frame. Also remember to end all online games before the scheduled maintenance.

source

Notice: I included the proper beats conversions along with timezone designation. On the main page you can see the beat time is always displayed. It sickens me that other websites do not use beat time in their news posts about PSO server maintinance. Other websites are just lazy in my opinion. It took me 5 seconds to do the conversion, and now instead of having to wonder what time the server maintinance will be. You can simply look at the main page of the site for 291-375 Smile Much easier right? Than having to just 'guess' when the server downtime will be.