Page Location: Home > Archive - News > Topic
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sat Dec 13, 2003 5:18 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C

On Friday Sonic Team announced that the first stage of Episode 2 C-Mode is coming to PSO for the nintendo gamecube. It will be up on the PSO servers on Tuesday December 16th, 2003. This first stage takes place in Episode 2 VR Temple and requires 2-4 players.

Good teamwork is essential. Server maintenance will take place on Tuesday, December 16, between 3 pm and 5pm JP Time.

rank 38
Posted:
Sat Dec 13, 2003 5:38 pm
quote : #2
Nice, but i gotta finsish episode 1 c-mode before i can venture here Confused
Posted:
Sat Dec 13, 2003 6:25 pm
quote : #3
This is great news and thats why I was trying to finish C-mode today and when i got to the transporter to Falz i got stuck on the rings. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Two more ppl got FSOD too so nobody got S-rank... Laughing
But this is great I hope they give something for finishing C-mode EpII...

Nine
rank 9
Posted:
Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:52 pm
quote : #4
HELL YES!!!!

This news kicks ass. Ever since I first played challenge mode on pso gc ive wanted this to happen. Way to go Sonic Team! This is great news, and I assume this means there will another srank??? or similar to get.

In my opinion challenge mode is one of the best parts of pso. At least for online cooperative play. It forces people to work together, which in my opinion is what the game is really about.

I just finished Prince of Persia yesterday (Awesome Game) and played a little PSO ast night. Thats it, Im going to play PSO the rest of the month now!!! Im also now going to have renew my Hunters license this month (expires like tomorrow), cuase I was thinking about playing wind waker for the rest of the month, not anymore,. lol. Very Happy

AC/GC
rank 8
Posted:
Tue Dec 16, 2003 3:18 pm
quote : #5
only on c3....but this is the first stage...so are the other stages going to be released seperately or at the same time.
Link00seven
rank 18
Posted:
Tue Dec 16, 2003 3:39 pm
quote : #6
probably seperate.