Page Location: Home > Mario Kart Double Dash > Topic
Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Sun Dec 21, 2003 10:24 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
What's your best team and what kart do they use?

I use Toad and Koopa Paratroopa with Toad's Kart. I like the three shell special and the gold mushroom special as well as Toad's kart, so that's why I use them.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Sun Dec 21, 2003 10:31 pm
quote : #2
Baby Mario and Toad in the Toad Kart or Parade Kart(You unlock it after you beat everything)
Posted:
Mon Dec 22, 2003 2:44 am
quote : #3
I kinda dig the train kart and Toad's special. I also like the Peach/Daisy special, but I like being able to use the train so I usually pick one of the koopas to keep all my people light.

DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:48 pm
quote : #4
My favorite characters that I use all the time are Mario and Luigi....You just have to put the brothers together man... Laughing Laughing Laughing

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:29 am
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
Toad and Toadette in the Toad Kart. I am Toad addict. Also I have a confession to make. At the character select screen after picking my Kart. Seeing Toadette put her hands over her mouth and make that noise on selection......is just too cute...man i feel ike a little pansy but......it makes me laugh everytime i see it.
rank 38
Posted:
Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:31 am
quote : #6
lordnikon wrote:
Toad and Toadette in the Toad Kart. I am Toad addict. Also I have a confession to make. At the character select screen after picking my Kart. Seeing Toadette put her hands over her mouth and make that noise on selection......is just too cute...man i feel ike a little pansy but......it makes me laugh everytime i see it.

yeah Toad with his, "Hey" and then Toadette with a more girly "Hey"

The funniest thing i think is when you taunt(Hit X/Y with no items) with Petey Pirannha just the way she moves her hands... errr... leaves cracks me up Laughing
Posted:
Thu Dec 25, 2003 9:31 am
quote : #7
Type: NTSC-U/C
Even in a gamespot listing I noticed under a picture of Toadette...

"Must...resist...cuteness...."

HAHAHAHAH so i'm not the only one.