Topic: Prince of Persia

Page 1 of 1
Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:29 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I must say, Prince of Persia is an awesome game, and I honestly can't think of one thing that I don't like about it (well...maybe the camera sometimes). But anyways, the combat is nothing short of AMAZING! It has that easy to learn, difficult to master feel to it, but regardless of your skill, the prince always moves fluidly. The special moves for controlling time make the combat even more interesting. All the levels are well designed, and the princes acrobatic moves are fun to use. It's a great game, and I'm about 70% of the way through it. Anyone else played it? What do you think?

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
satoshi
rank 23
Posted:
Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:47 pm
quote : #2
Just got it yesterday, 7%. It is AWESOME. It reminds me sooo much of the original game, it's awesome. I can't wait to unlock the original in the game!
Posted:
Fri Dec 26, 2003 8:09 pm
quote : #3
Yeah, I already unlocked the original. It's fun to play too, but not as much as this one. Running on walls is fun Cool

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Fri Dec 26, 2003 8:31 pm
quote : #4
ill be buying my copy after i buy my PS2(Now i really need to find a job)
Posted:
Fri Dec 26, 2003 9:25 pm
quote : #5
I haven't actually played it but my friends has it. And from the looks of it looks like an awesome game.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

satoshi
rank 23
Posted:
Fri Dec 26, 2003 9:26 pm
quote : #6
McRing_Ring wrote:
(Now i really need to find a job)

I hear ya man! I hear ya..
Posted:
Sat Dec 27, 2003 9:40 pm
quote : #7
satoshi wrote:
McRing_Ring wrote:
(Now i really need to find a job)

I hear ya man! I hear ya..

if you're desperate go with fast food. easy to get the job plus free food.

and to unlock the original PoP do you need a GBA?(I dont have this game yet)
Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Sat Dec 27, 2003 10:07 pm
quote : #8
No you don't need the GBA to unlock PoP.

But anyways, I picked up an S-Video Cable today, and the game looks even better!

Also, I beat the game today, and the ending was awesome, a very good twist.

satoshi
rank 23
Posted:
Sat Dec 27, 2003 10:36 pm
quote : #9
Lunar Eclipse wrote:

But anyways, I picked up an S-Video Cable today, and the game looks even better!

I have yet to see this game in S-Video, my dad won't let me hook it up to his TV, and S-Video through a TV card isn't the best (though it's MUCH better than composite through a TV card..)
Posted:
Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:45 pm
quote : #10
I need to get this game. all the reviews and score are great for this game.

martianviking
rank 9
Posted:
Tue Dec 30, 2003 12:59 am
quote : #11
satoshi wrote:
Lunar Eclipse wrote:

I have yet to see this game in S-Video, my dad won't let me hook it up to his TV, and S-Video through a TV card isn't the best (though it's MUCH better than composite through a TV card..)

Oh man, I can't stress enough how much of a difference s-video makes. Yes, if you really want to, you can take it to the next level with the component inputs, but that's ridiculously expensive for a smaller payoff than moving from composite to s-video (in my humble, but reasonably well-informed opinion).

This may be a little off-topic, but I have to point out that playing Magic Knight Rayearth on composite was somewhat blah (visually) with all be bleeding colors and such, up until the day that my Saturn s-video cable came. So incredibly worth the $10 to $15.

So, the point is, anybody that is playing their GameCube on a composite cable (on a TV that has an s-video input) should really spend the ten bucks for an s-video cable. Hey, you spent enough money on the rest of the stuff, right? It might as well look good. S-video: so worth it.

And yeah, Prince of Persia is on my RedOctane list. Cool

satoshi
rank 23
Posted:
Tue Dec 30, 2003 12:43 pm
quote : #12
Once I get to my mom's today I can check out the s-video, that is if I stop playing my PS2 long enough to even hook up the 'cube...