16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6
EscapingJail
rank 3
Posted:
Sun Jul 13, 2003 4:35 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I'd have to say mine is the Weapon "Sange & Yasha" a double Sword Type of Weapon one in each hand and both are preety long katana's but boy did it take a long time to get both......now that I think of it I have no Life Except for PSO and Message Boards

"As of July 13 Escapingjail is lvl 95"
Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Sun Jul 13, 2003 4:44 pm
quote : #2
The Sange and Yasha weapon is the one that I want to ultimately have on my HUmar, but right now my favorite weapon that I have is the Yamato which is a similar weapon.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sun Jul 13, 2003 4:55 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea the Yamato is one of my fav weapons I am using right now. I also just got a Hell Berdys with 35% native, and i am loving it. I am a big partisan and sword user. yea i would play PSO more, and i hope to start getting more hours in, but i run this site and some others, and it sucks up my time. But really managing the site and socializing on here isn't whats taking up my time. Its fixing lal these bugs and adjustments, and fine tuning things. I figure by this week, things should be complete and i can sit back and relax. And start gaming on PSO with you guys. I really wanna try the new Quests this week!!!

I typically tend to get sucked in on working on some stuff for a good 2 days str8, with intermitant breaks of playing some other online games, on dreamcast or PS2. Then i spaz out and i will go on a 12-14 hour PSO binge either on GC or DC. Last weekend i gamed from 10:30 at night to 10:30 am. I looked at the clock like "what year is it?"

And you know, honestly, i really don't wanna be out like driving around in a car or at the mall or out somewhere doing nothing and just wasting time. I would rather be on a forum or in a video game expressing my self and giving my brain synthesized stimulation. I play video games, and am on the computer or dealing with technology all day every day. I don't think i will ever change, its just all too fun Very Happy Interacting with technology is great. When i look at the alternatives, what else is there to do?
rank 3
Posted:
Sun Jul 13, 2003 8:43 pm
quote : #4
maybe if I could get a lavis cannon and two Syncesta then i would have so much OWNAGE on all Ultimate enemies man F***in Tollaw DROP me a Lavis Cannon

"As of July 13 Escapingjail is lvl 95"
Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Sun Jul 13, 2003 9:15 pm
quote : #5
Yeah, a Double Cannon could be useful. Rolling Eyes

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
Suppa Buddha
rank 13
Posted:
Thu Jul 17, 2003 7:01 pm
quote : #6
my new fave weapons of all time is Charge Vulcans and Charge Arms. drains my money like heck buy i love em. i used to like GM just because of the HP steal thing.
rank 24
Posted:
Thu Jul 17, 2003 7:06 pm
quote : #7
Are there any rares that have the charge ability on them?

Suppa Buddha
rank 13
Posted:
Thu Jul 17, 2003 7:24 pm
quote : #8
yeah there is but they arent rare rares. only thing i can think of right now is a Charge Calibur. i found it today.
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Jul 17, 2003 7:37 pm
quote : #9
Type: NTSC-U/C
I have been tekking my weapons on the regular now, making sure i get them tekked correctly. man is it time consuming. Earlier today I got a 'Lords Buster +2 with 50% Native'. Man leeches so much exp Very Happy
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Aug 04, 2003 2:58 pm
quote : #10
Hmm, my favourite weapon has to be the Sealed-J and Tsumikiri-J, as they are one.
The Tsumikiri's special is just so powerful and wipes out groups of enemies in less than 2 hits, I do like the Doublre Cannon, but it is hard to get but the special is pretty cool

EscapingJail wrote:
maybe if I could get a lavis cannon and two Syncesta then i would have so much OWNAGE on all Ultimate enemies man F***in Tollaw DROP me a Lavis Cannon

Hmm Tollaw not dropping a Lavis Cannon? The chances of one dropping a Lavis Cannon is very low. There is a 0.009918212890625% chance of a Tollaw dropping one, which is the lowest drop rate in the game so it can't get any lower ><

My characters:
Dante - Level 118 HUmar (Skyly)
Rinrin - Level 78 HUnewearl (Redria)
Azumi - Level 73 FOnewearl (Yellowboze)
Neko-Chan - Level 42 RAmarl (Viridia)
Natsumi - Level 43 HUnewearl (Oran)
Master Cheif
rank 8
Posted:
Tue Aug 12, 2003 4:37 pm
quote : #11
my favorite weapons would have to be all of the YASMINOV series, the metal swords, and above all else, the CRAZY TUNE, that is such a cool weapon, it confuses and its like being Pete Townsend in the who and smashing up fools with a Guitaur, its one of the best because it has the novilty effect, and it is extremely powerfull. Twisted Evil