Page Location: Home > General Online > Topic
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Tue Dec 30, 2003 6:53 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Well I am hearing rumours that Ubi Soft is actually going to make splinter cell 2 online for the gamecube. I think ubi soft realises that they can make BIG news by doing this, and its a shitload of publicity. The gamecube is perfectly wired for the internet. It has the same capabilities as the other systems. As soon as I have confirmation I will be psoting it right away. If it is gonna be online for gamecube.....damn skippy I am buying it.
rank 23
Posted:
Tue Dec 30, 2003 6:59 pm
quote : #2
That'd be awesome if they did that. Of all the companies to do this, it's Ubi Soft. Go Ubi Soft!
Posted:
Wed Dec 31, 2003 5:01 pm
quote : #3
I think this is awesome ...but I think I'm still getting the PS2 version since i got the first one for it. I still hope it comes out as an online title for GC too.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Doom27
banned!
Posted:
Wed Dec 31, 2003 7:20 pm
quote : #4
lordnikon wrote:
Well I am hearing rumours that Ubi Soft is actually going to make splinter cell 2 online for the gamecube. I think ubi soft realises that they can make BIG news by doing this, and its a shitload of publicity. The gamecube is perfectly wired for the internet. It has the same capabilities as the other systems. As soon as I have confirmation I will be psoting it right away. If it is gonna be online for gamecube.....damn skippy I am buying it.
DUH! its TRUE i have the GAMEINFORMER MAGAZINE and it says the game will be online for GAMECUBE!!!!!!!!!! learn faster people!!!!! Razz