Topic: Problem with quick weapon...

Page 1 of 1
Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Tue Jul 15, 2003 6:57 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
You know how when you hit the R trigger and then press Y a quick weapon screen pops up at the bottom of the screen? Well, for one of my characters it stopped doing that, and now a quick item (monomate, monofluid) menu pops up. It only happened to one of my characters, but it's really annoying.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about and how to change it?

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:29 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
I thought you had to press R then Y to get the quick swap screen up, then hit X to display the weapon info.
rank 23
Posted:
Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:12 am
quote : #3
Hit R+Y to bring up the quick menu screen, then keep hitting R to cycle through the quick menues (items, weapons, spells, traps). X will show info on the item (weapon only, I think).
Posted:
Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:42 pm
quote : #4
Oh, cool! Thanks a lot.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
satoshi
rank 23
Posted:
Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:01 pm
quote : #5
No problem

It can get confusing if you accidently switch the quick menues, especially when I'm looking for a spell on my FO... Then a monster hits me while I'm running around trying to stay out of harm's way.