Page Location: Home > General Online > Topic
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:30 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I was competing in the emerald cup for a bit, is it still open for time submissions? I have a top 10 ranking on Blye Falcon on Big Blue: Ordeal track. Thats all I was concentrating on at the time though.

It irritates me these championships are like...'for a limited time'.

EDIT:
actually here is my time:
7 NIKON 03'03''911 BLUE FALCON Illinois ,USA 03/12/08

I wonder how hard it would be to program something to de-crpyt the serial code into user data. So we could actually post times here.
rank 7
Posted:
Mon Jan 19, 2004 8:01 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U
currently theres no open cups for submission... after emerald ended back at the beginning of december, i was waiting for diamond cup to open up, and well, here we are, mid january and no diamond cup. i hope they just didn't say the hell with it. i was hoping that they would go through all the cups, then after the last one was done, they would open all of em so you could post when you want.

http://www.fzerocentral.com/ this site has its own f-zero gx time ranking, i'm not sure how they do it, if its with the code or just emailing your times, i can't check the submit time page, it gives me an error.
-F-Zero GX Local Online Ranking: 1st in PA-
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:48 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea I got word that FZero Central is gonna close down :[ Unfortunatly. yea somehow I would love to setup somesort of a ranking system here however I would want it to be legit and not jsut entering your times. people could cheat. But I might just do it anyways. it would be fun I guess. Maybe i'll add some things to peoples profiles once i get this new mod installed so people could keep track of their FzeroGX times.

*hmmmmm lordnikon brainstorms*