Topic: IGN Are So Biased!!!

Page 1 of 1
Nine
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Jan 26, 2004 7:34 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Ive had problems with IGN for a long time, but today I just read something that really pi$$ed me right off. Basically its just like a purposeful lack of respect, or perhaps and I really wonder about this - IGN is being payed by M$ or $ony or something?. Check out this quote from their new pso3 write up:

Quote:
"You can choose from four U.S. ships (although more may be added), six European ships, and ten Japanese ships. Being able to move between regions is a most welcome addition, primarily because you're able to play against a wider array of skilled players (Japan) -- and it's just neat to play against someone across the globe."

OK CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY THEY CALL IT AN ADDITION WHEN THE GAMECUBE VERSION OF PSO HAS ALWAYS BEEN REGION FREE??? The way this is stated is fu$%ing stupid! IGN knows that PSO GC has had that feature!!!!

Heres another:
Quote:
"It's hard to get Japanese players to realize you're trying to challenge them -- primarily because of the language barrier, but it also takes far too long to compose an intelligent message by the slow process of selecting individual letters."

DUDE!!! IT IS SIMPLE, JUST THE SAME AS EP 1 AND 2!!!! WORD SELECT -TAKES 1!!!! SECOND!!!! and then of course KEYBOARD!!!! > but thats another thing, check this out:

Quote:
"However, be forewarned, the keyboard was never released in the United States so communicating with anyone can get rather tedious"

OK DO THEY JUST BLATANTLY DISREGARD INFORMATION???? They in fact posted on their site about the DATEL powerboard like 10 months ago?????? and here you go to leave with you with a good taste of IGN's BS.....

Quote:
"The real concern is whether PSO III will be as fun and addictive online as Episodes I & II. It'll take some more than a few online duels to determine lasting appeal, but Sega touts that the average Japanese player will spend 250 hours a month online in PSO III. That's a good sign. Now if we could only get a keyboard adapter..."

WELL DUH?PSO is a pretty in-depth game, but by the way - WHY IN THE F$CK DO YOU GUYS LIE!!!!??? IGN posted about the Datel KB, and the LIK SANG adapter, also there was another kb that just came out this week - , (Hmm I wonder why they were like the only site that didnt post that news this week??? yeah right.).

Last edited by Nine on Tue Jan 27, 2004 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total

DS: MPH: Team Battle Anyone?, Tetris, Worms, AC
PS2: Monster Hunter!
McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Mon Jan 26, 2004 7:42 pm
quote : #2
Holy shit, im sick of these sites. They've said and done some pretty stupid shit, but this is BS.

i first thought the very first time on the internet that people here would be better then people i know, how stupid was i?
Posted:
Mon Jan 26, 2004 11:22 pm
quote : #3
There stupid as hell.

I honestly could write a better preview on PSO EpIII for US gamers then them.

Nine
rank 9
Posted:
Tue Jan 27, 2004 2:59 am
quote : #4
Ok, sorry I swore so much, I just realized it and edited it a little, but im sure people will still know what I mean Laughing To sum things up IGN is just playing stupid for some reason and sometimes it makes me wonder why one of the biggest gaming sites on the net can actually get away with such BS. There needs to be more credible gaming sites on the net that DON't take IGN as an example of how to conduct operations.

DS: MPH: Team Battle Anyone?, Tetris, Worms, AC
PS2: Monster Hunter!
Dark Slayer 5000
rank 10
Posted:
Tue Jan 27, 2004 12:23 pm
quote : #5
Yea, I understand your pain. IGN has been very bias against Nintendo lately. Especially that new DS system that they announced. Don't let it get to you though, they are just a bunch of middle age freaks that are still stuck in the retro Pac-Man age.