Page Location: Home > GameCube Lounge > Topic
Previous  1, 2
Dark Slayer 5000
rank 10
Posted:
Tue Jan 27, 2004 10:49 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
The Nintendo DS does sound promising, we just need to get a visual aid before we make any greater judgements. But if you want my two cents about the double screen feature, I don't think that the human brain can focus on two things at once. Kinda like that picture-in-picture deal that TV's have that allows you to watch two shows on the same screen; it's just hard to keep up.

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Wed Jan 28, 2004 6:26 pm
quote : #17
I'm sure it'll be tough to adjust to at first, but like all things, I think you'll get used to the 2 screens. I really want to see a picture of this thing though...it's driving me crazy. So far a lot of people have bashed the DS without seeing it or hearing about its features. I think its success will also depend on how well its launch games utilize the 2 screens. If they can manage to create some first rate, innovative titles for launch, I think the console could take off.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:50 am
quote : #18
Type: NTSC-U/C

Thought you guys might like to see this ROFLMAO. Found it while surfing gamespot forums. LOL man i was rolling when I saw this. HAHAHA.
rank 25
Posted:
Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:10 am
quote : #19
I wonder why so many ppl make fun of it...I really hope Nintendo doesn't disappoint with this "BS" system...Nikon....hilarious.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Link00seven
rank 18
Posted:
Thu Jan 29, 2004 3:09 pm
quote : #20
lmao I want one!

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Thu Jan 29, 2004 5:10 pm
quote : #21
I read today some more about it. The DS is supposed to have wireless LAN which will be a cool addition. Plus, Nintendo is dropping the catridge deal and has gone over to a more easily produced semi-conductor memory format. The system will also utilize a redchargeable like the GBA SP. I guess we'll have to wait to see some more.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
Dark Slayer 5000
rank 10
Posted:
Fri Jan 30, 2004 6:15 am
quote : #22
It'll probably look like an over-hauled Game&Watch device.