Page Location: Home > Archive > Archive - PSO EP3 > Topic
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sun Feb 22, 2004 5:14 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I may or may not have PSO episode 3 when the game is released. I am awaiting a check for client work. Once I recieve this I should be able to get the game. As soon as the game comes out though I am going to be looking for help if I don't have the game, help to add more forum areas for Ep3. Up until now we have only had this 1 Ep3 forum for general ep discussions however I have been planning to upgrade it as soon as the game was released.

Hopefully I get that check deposited in time to get the game. Atleast by the first week. I can't wait!
rank 24
Posted:
Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:02 am
quote : #2
I'll get it as soon as it comes out, but I doubt I'll be online. Maybe I can give you an overview of some of the game's features if that's what you need.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
Link00seven
rank 18
Posted:
Sun Feb 22, 2004 5:47 pm
quote : #3
As my new post in PSO Lobby says, I am getting the US version of the game so I can acually read it (since the JP one is all JP >_<)

So, I'll be starting all over with you guys...lol, oh well.

About sections...probably a basic trade area would be nice, as well as specific card discussion.

Stan64
rank 5
Posted:
Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:08 pm
quote : #4
I think one section is enough, since the forums aren't massivly used. But some Ep3 guides would be nice. I'm getting the JP version next week, and the US as fast as I can get hold of it.