Page 1 of 1
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sun Mar 07, 2004 10:54 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Is the new Dengiki quest up on ep3 soon going to be on the US version as well?

I am somewhat confused because pso-world has been advertising a lot of jp ep3 quests and such....do US players get them at the same time? Or?

Any help on this would be appreciated...hehe then i can post it in the news.
rank 18
Posted:
Sun Mar 07, 2004 10:23 pm
quote : #2
I dont think the US will get the Degenki Quest, as the Degenki Tournament was held in Japan only. Possibly though...I dont know.

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Sun Mar 07, 2004 10:31 pm
quote : #3
Good question... errr... ill try and get online tomorrow and check

On another episode 3 note, i got my first A-Rank in a 2 on 2 battle(I feel so special Razz)
Posted:
Mon Mar 08, 2004 3:22 pm
quote : #4
McRing_Ring wrote:

On another episode 3 note, i got my first A-Rank in a 2 on 2 battle(I feel so special Razz)

Congratulations!

Go for S Rank. When i got my first S Rank on the JP game, I was like "OMFG OMFG I GOT S RANK!!!"

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:02 pm
quote : #5
I got S-Rank in offline quest mode while I was playing with my brother. I felt awesome when I got it, but I'm really inconsistent and usually get C+.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Tue Mar 09, 2004 12:31 pm
quote : #6
Wow....you guys are like pros already....I have to settle for D and some E and one C+
I think I need to get better on this card stuff.... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Link00seven
rank 18
Posted:
Tue Mar 09, 2004 4:04 pm
quote : #7
Im only good because I had previous experience with the import--so I know how to use the cards effectivally.

EDIT: NEW NEWS!! US Players CAN PLAY THE JP QUEST THAT WERE RELEASED! All you have to do is change your language setting to Japanese and play them. For more info on the quest, visit PSOW.

God, im going to be playing this damn game in Japanese again!

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:38 pm
quote : #8
Ok so if you change to japanese you can play ALL the newly released japanese quests?

Posted Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:39 pm:

ack man yea imma have to sort through pso-w and grab the latest information on like the last 2 or 3 ep3 quests added.

let me know for sure, so i can make a post here for easier reading.
rank 6
Posted:
Wed Mar 10, 2004 1:38 am
quote : #9
lol the highest i got was "A" and that was luck i think....i wooped some girl online lol...where do you actually downlaod quests online???

Link00seven
rank 18
Posted:
Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:11 pm
quote : #10
If you change your language to JP and access the JP ships...(maybe US too) you can play the online quest. Downloadable quest, unfortuantly, cannot be accessed.

Nintendork
rank 4
Posted:
Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:27 am
quote : #11
i know.... its a warm and fuzy feeling inside when you get an a or s rank for the first time....lol

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:54 pm
quote : #12
Yea the first time I got S-Rank in a match it was great. Since almost every other time I would get E or D rank :/ So when I got S-Rank I was like Whooo HOoo! Was playing online with McRingRing when that happened.
rank 25
Posted:
Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:43 am
quote : #13
I got my first S-rank offline on the last part of the Morgue Attack, I was playing as the ARKZ. BTW...I also got my first SS card when I leveled to 25 the other day, it was Chaos Bringer + but I still don't get how to use it. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed