Page Location: Home > General Online > Topic
Dark Slayer 5000
rank 10
Posted:
Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:13 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Ok, I've heard from both sides on this game and would like to know the real scoop. Is the GameCube version Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow going to have online features? If so, that would be tight. We need to add another online game to the GameCube list. Very Happy

frokid879
rank 4
Posted:
Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:55 pm
quote : #2
my friend says that when he went to the gamestore he talked with the guys there about how its going to be online, so i think so

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:37 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea all that has been said so far, from what I know is "The ps2 and gc versions will be released later". Not much information has been revealed as it is about the game and its supposed to come out for the xbox like...now or something?

I thought there would be buckets of juicy information about this game. However so far it hasn't been reaching me.
rank 10
Posted:
Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:32 pm
quote : #4
It should be coming out soon. I don't know the exact release date, but I've already seen display boxes at GameStop for the GC version. When I picked up the box and looked on the back, it was just a plain black cover. I was hoping to see if the "broadband or modem" icons were going to be on it. Confused

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:21 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
check out penny arcade, tycho went all crazy and wrote a ton about the multiplayer aspects of the game.