Page Location: Home > GameCube Lounge > Topic
Previous  1, 2
Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Fri Apr 02, 2004 1:20 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
I've been playing Master Quest on an S-Video connection and it looks nothing like that. I still think it's probably a hoax though.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
satoshi
rank 23
Posted:
Fri Apr 02, 2004 1:36 pm
quote : #17
Kontact wrote:
Say what you will, higher resolution = better picture quality (aka graphics and textures look smoother). No they didnt do a remake liek RE thats obvious and no one said that. Maybe you guys are playin on shitty TVs I dont know. And the thing about the DD is a fact, plain and simple, the idea was simply for more space but it required more ram these things led to better effects being possible that the 64 alone could not handle. That statement is taken from a FAQ about the 64DD. In the end I will take the higher res version over the 64 one any day. I just found it weird you disputed that screenshot when it was in fact from Master Quest which you say you have. Those pics are very high res, beyond that, its the same game and I sure noticed the difference nor did I ever say it was a huge difference.

The grahpics in MQ are NOT the quality of that image. Have you even played MQ yet? If not, shut up.
Posted:
Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:32 pm
quote : #18
satoshi wrote:
Kontact wrote:
Say what you will, higher resolution = better picture quality (aka graphics and textures look smoother). No they didnt do a remake liek RE thats obvious and no one said that. Maybe you guys are playin on shitty TVs I dont know. And the thing about the DD is a fact, plain and simple, the idea was simply for more space but it required more ram these things led to better effects being possible that the 64 alone could not handle. That statement is taken from a FAQ about the 64DD. In the end I will take the higher res version over the 64 one any day. I just found it weird you disputed that screenshot when it was in fact from Master Quest which you say you have. Those pics are very high res, beyond that, its the same game and I sure noticed the difference nor did I ever say it was a huge difference.

The grahpics in MQ are NOT the quality of that image. Have you even played MQ yet? If not, shut up.

Let me break it down, that image is from M A S T E R Q U E S T. THAT IMAGE IS CLEARLY HIGHER RES THEN WHEN YOU ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME, THAT IMAGE YOU SEE ON THE INTERNET IS HIGHER RES THEN WHEN YOU ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME, JUST LIKE A LOT OF GAMES THEY ADVERTISE BY USING HIGH RES SCREENSHOTS. OF COURSE I HAVE MQ IM NOT SOME IDIOT WHO TRYS TO TALK SHIT, I ONLY STATE THE FACTS. ALL THE ZELDAS ON GAMECUBE LOOK BETTER THEN THE 64 BECAUSE OF THEIR HIGHER RESOLUTION, IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THAT THEN SHUT UP.

Seriously already, this is the last im saying on this topic. You tried to dispute that the image in question wasnt master quest, it is, in fact, MASTERQUEST. I would expect a frequent gamer to know that images shown on the internet are usually better looking then the actual game. The only thing I said is the cube ones LOOK better because they do, higher res improves the graphic quality, it doesnt lower it. Thats a fact, its hard to argue with a fact, I dont get where all you come in here saying "mine doesnt look like that, well duh, nobodies does and nobody said that. FOR THE LAST TIME, THAT IS AN IMAGE FROM MQ NOT SOME NEW ZELDA THAT NEVER MADE IT. Cool

I dont get why some people are still saying it has to be joke, or a hoax, umm of course it is.

Last edited by Kontact on Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:34 pm
quote : #19
I'm not gonna input more on the subject, but i know this is just a joke now
Posted:
Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:15 pm
quote : #20
...whatever... That's my last word on this topic.
Posted:
Sat Apr 03, 2004 10:59 am
quote : #21
Admin: Lock this, its stupid. I think everyone will agree...

Stan64
rank 5
Posted:
Sat Apr 03, 2004 11:47 pm
quote : #22
FYI. The F-Zero track editor is released.

Dark Slayer 5000
rank 10
Posted:
Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:42 am
quote : #23
Stan64 wrote:
FYI. The F-Zero track editor is released.

That is correct. Everything for the 64DD was released according to plan. After the sales dropped, Nintendo decided to hault production on future games, and the RAND online network for the 64DD was canceled. Howard Lincoln, then NOA president in 1997, made the decision for the 64DD not come to North America. It sold for $120 in Japan, and now sells up to $500 on Ebay. A collectors item for sure. Very Happy