Page Location: Home > Archive > Archive - PSO EP3 > Topic
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:13 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
is the new download quest being released tomarrow on US servers? or only JP? I hate how sites don't specify specifics on what region these new quests are coming out on.

*looks in the direction of pso-world* Rolling Eyes
rank 38
Posted:
Wed Apr 21, 2004 6:06 pm
quote : #2
lordnikon wrote:
is the new download quest being released tomarrow on US servers? or only JP? I hate how sites don't specify specifics on what region these new quests are coming out on.

*looks in the direction of pso-world* Rolling Eyes

The one called Nintendo Dream or whatever is JP only and US is getting a online quest on the 22nd. I have no idea if it's a download one or not Rolling Eyes
Posted:
Fri Apr 23, 2004 9:49 am
quote : #3
http://www.planetdreamcast.com/psoworld/article.php?sid=1165&mode=&order=0&thold=0

Quote:
ST posted announcing that there will be a new quest coming to Ep 3! "Game Informer" is a 1 person download quest and will be available from Thursday, April 22nd until May 6th. This is a special quest sponsored by the popular North American game magazine. Reiner tells you to go out and find Andy, Mac and Lisa, who have been missing for weeks. The special reward for this quest is the "Game Informer" card, with the "Stall" ability which restricts the MV of surrounding characters. There will be a server maintenance for this quest on Thursday, April 22nd from 2pm til 6pm (JP time). Please do not connect to the servers at this time and please end all games before the scheduled maintenance. Also, the winning Haiku from the last event was published in the recent edition of Nintendo Dream magazine. The winners receive some cool Ep 3 promo items.

There you go Cool