Page Location: Home > Archive > Archive - PSO EP3 > Topic
TheMytho
rank 15
Posted:
Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:48 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I'm really on the fence about buying this. Looks fun and there is a ranking system, correct? But how does it play? Would a fan of Pokemon TCG for Gameboy enjoy this?

-Mytho

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:25 pm
quote : #2
Yes there is a ranking system. It's frustrating trying to get up the ladder at first but then kinda fun

Wouldn't know if its like Pokemon TCG, but it does have many similarities of any other card game. It's a very nice break from ep1 and 2, if your frustrated with rare hunting and such.

Again i never played Pokemon TCG, so you might wanna wait for an opinion of someone who has
Posted:
Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:58 pm
quote : #3
Hmm.... Have you played Magic: The Gathering? I tried playing that, but it didn't do much for me. If PSO Epi. III anything like that, I'll have to pass on it.

-Mytho

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:17 am
quote : #4
TheMytho wrote:
Hmm.... Have you played Magic: The Gathering? I tried playing that, but it didn't do much for me. If PSO Epi. III anything like that, I'll have to pass on it.

-Mytho
I've played Magic, i too hated it, it's not very like it. It's got similarities, but so does every other card game of this type
Posted:
Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:53 pm
quote : #5
So.... No one can explain how this game is played?

-Mytho

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Fri Jun 04, 2004 11:46 pm
quote : #6
it's hard to relate to most other card games, it's kinda more of a strategy game
Posted:
Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:13 am
quote : #7
Would you say it's similar to something like Final Fantasy Tactics or Front Mission 3? I enjoy those games. Smile

-Mytho

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:27 am
quote : #8
Final Fantasy Tactics, is IMO a good compaeision to ep3. Just the card aspect in order to do actions and the fact you only have one character is the only difference i can see
Posted:
Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:20 pm
quote : #9
I just borrowed the game from a friend in exchange for PSO Episode I & II! I'll let you guys know what I think of it and if I'll buy it (FYE has a brand-new copy of Episode III for $19.99).

-Mytho