Page 1 of 1
Zeiram_Wing
rank 7
Posted:
Wed Mar 17, 2004 12:23 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U
Oh good lord! i just tried to get thru siberia on hard mode, and all was going well. I made it to the checkpoint with no major problems. now, normally, if you do everything right, you can make it from the checkpoint to the end of the lvl in about 10 min or so. well, i just spent the last 3 HOURS restarting from the checkpoint TRYING to make it to the end... and in those 3 hours i made it to the boss ONCE! this is insane! has ANYONE beat this game on hard? i really want that last multiplayer lvl, and the retro racer cartridge, but if the FIRST level is this hard, then i don't want to even thing about that one where you have to disarm the bombs! I can barely see to type this because the vain in my head is throbbing so hard! also... do you get anything for beating co-op hard mode, like that lvl, or is co-op just for fun?
-F-Zero GX Local Online Ranking: 1st in PA-
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:34 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Man I got stuck on that boss :[ Even in normal mode. I have been concentrating on unlocking all the unlockables as of late. OH and working on some insane capture the bag maps in the map maker Very Happy

Do you ever get stuck playing the game carts in the game? I was playing the Anaconda game for like 40 minutes onetime hahahahahaaha.
rank 15
Posted:
Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:01 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
If I remember correctly, I beat the game in a day and a half. The only place that really ticked me off was the Western Mining stage. And trying to chase the monkey around the ruins wasn't that great either. Twisted Evil

-Mytho

Zeiram_Wing
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:42 am
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U
theres a preview over at ign for the next ts game... and not only is it sounding and looking nice, but it seems the GC version has a good chance of having lan capabilities

http://cube.ign.com/articles/530/530836p1.html

mmm... can't wait...
-F-Zero GX Local Online Ranking: 1st in PA-