Page 1 of 1
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Jul 31, 2003 11:23 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
who all out there is planning on buying FzeroGX? i know nintendo DID scrap the LAN capabilities but....i think its still kool that we can take a password from the game and then post our hgh scores on the net form our PC's. I mean when you think about it, its pretty interactive, since when your playing FzeroGX you would be trying to beat other players scores posted on the website.

Just wondering if people are gonna be getting into this, i know i am for sure Smile

Last edited by lordnikon on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
rank 23
Posted:
Fri Aug 01, 2003 12:09 am
quote : #2
I'm definatly gonna buy the game. As for using the password and posting high scores on the net? I think I should work on my racing skills a bit before hand.. But I'm still getting the game, I've been looking forward to it for so long.
Posted:
Fri Aug 01, 2003 11:45 am
quote : #3
I'll get it, it looks cool. But before i go out and buy it I wanna find the SNES one. Just to practice a little I guess.
rank 24
Posted:
Fri Aug 01, 2003 11:13 pm
quote : #4
I'm buying it. From what I've heard, story mode sounds like it will add a lot to the game and will actually be engrossing.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
KASH
rank 3
Posted:
Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:02 am
quote : #5
it is one of the best games I ever played
Posted:
Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:42 am
quote : #6
yea i have yet to get my pay checks in to buy any of the new games. LOL. I am dying, DYING i tell you. Hmmmm just yesterday i think the world rankings for GX are up now, if memory serves me right.
rank 3
Posted:
Fri Sep 26, 2003 1:18 pm
quote : #7
ok never knew
Posted:
Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:11 pm
quote : #8
Yea check latest news thread for details. I just check out the rankings. VERY detailed rankings. From all regions of the world. So since I live in illinois for instance, I can view the stats of just the time rankings in illinois. Pretty awsome. Not limited, i was just saying if i want i can view global, or by each specific area as well.
rank 7
Posted:
Sat Sep 27, 2003 9:01 am
quote : #9
Type: NTSC-U
yeah, the fzero world ranking is up, was down for a day or so. so now anyone in the world can upload their times for the ruby cup championship. so keep a lookout for Zeiram from pennsylvania, USA on there, i haven't uploaded my times yet, but from when i checked all my ruby cup times should be in the top 50, i dont' think thats too shabby, considering its WORLD rankings.

KASH
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:09 pm
quote : #10
it is the best game I ever played and the hardest
Posted:
Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:40 pm
quote : #11
i rented Fzero GX but it doesn't seem as good as the old ones. i dont know it may just be me, my bro, my sis, her friend and my best friend but if someone else likes it it's okay with me Mr. Green
Posted:
Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:23 am
quote : #12
McRing_Ring wrote:
i rented Fzero GX but it doesn't seem as good as the old ones.

And that's how I felt about GX. I enjoyed it, but not as much as any of the other F-Zero games. Honestly, I like XGRA a bit more.

-Mytho

Dark Slayer 5000
rank 10
Posted:
Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:40 am
quote : #13
I own F-Zero GX and I loved every bit of it. I was so hyped that I bought the GC steering wheel and foot petals for it. It keeps you busy for awhile while unlocking the extra cups, racers, and even movies. It's worth a try. Very Happy