Page Location: Home > GameCube Lounge > Topic
Kontact
rank 5
Posted:
Thu Jul 17, 2003 11:51 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
sick sick sick, this game is literally the greatest next gen system game i have touched so far. Its not a part 2 or a part 3 or similar to this or that, its originial and amazing! words cant describe, get the demo, import, or wait til Oct if you can. I definitely hope inspiration is given to designers and developers to make more 2D influenced games like this. I just got it today so i dont have a crazy review but i dont need one, a game liek this you just buy without thinking about it, so whatever it takes just play it!

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Fri Jul 18, 2003 7:37 am
quote : #2
I'm going to get it as soon as it is released in the U.S. I played the demo, and I want more!

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
satoshi
rank 23
Posted:
Fri Jul 18, 2003 10:16 am
quote : #3
I havn't played the demo yet, but this game is a definant must buy. I'm gonna try and get it as soon as it comes out.
Posted:
Thu Aug 07, 2003 7:33 am
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Check this out:
http://www.capcom.com/v-joe/index2.html

new US based Viewtiful Joe website. Really Colorful over the JP VJ site. Really fun to navigate this site and go through it all. I love scrolling over the concessions stand sign and listening to the vj trademark 'YUMMEEEEE' over and over again lolololol.

Some neato wallpapers in the goodies section also Smile