Page Location: Home > Archive - News > Topic
McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:08 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Wow, I must say ST is on the ball latley, even with episode 3 and Blue Burst they still manage to surprise me. 2 new quest are going to be up on Tuesday Augast 31? and will be playable for 1-4 people. This is indeed a reason to renew your Hunter's License and play PSO with some good friends.

Thousands of enemies have appeared suddenly on Gal Da Val Island! The laboratory cannot continue its research with creatures lurking all over the island. By their request, Hunters must travel to Gal Da Val Island to annihilate the enemy.

In order to seal off the Central Control Area, the security system has gone into overdrive. The sheer amount of enemies are affecting the security system, so visibility is at a low.

In Phantasmal World 1, you must destroy enemies in the Jungle and Seaside area to clear a path to the deactivation switch of the security system. Many enemies stand in your way, and you must fight with a new and different camera view.

In Phantasmal World 2, you prepare an assault on the Mountain and Central Control Area. The countless numbers of enemies affect your radar, making tactics difficult to pursue.

Passing through many fierce battles is no small feat, but good things await victorious Hunters!

Episode I's Mop Up Operation quests continue in the new and exciting Phantasmal World.

Gallon's Shop has been refurbished, with a new game to play. Roulette? Coin toss? When you become weary of battle, take a rest and play for a while in Gallon's Shop.

My hats off to you ST. PSO is going to kick ass in the months to come!

lkdsfkjahksja

Last edited by McRing_Ring on Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Posted:
Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:35 pm
quote : #2
Well I must agree with you McRingRing this is reason enough to renew Hunter's Licenses. I'm gonna try this quests as soon as they come out. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
If someones wants to join it will be great...lolol

TheMytho
rank 15
Posted:
Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:57 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
I can't believe it's been (almost) two years and PSOGC is still going strong. Smile

-Mytho

AC/GC
rank 8
Posted:
Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:49 am
quote : #4
CCA, my favorite area. Very Happy I really should just sign up for some cheap ISP to play PSO on and renew my HL.

OT: When do you think they're going to let you play on the servers for free?
McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:54 pm
quote : #5
AC/GC wrote:
CCA, my favorite area. Very Happy I really should just sign up for some cheap ISP to play PSO on and renew my HL.

OT: When do you think they're going to let you play on the servers for free?

Knowing ST it'll probablly go the same way DC version did. I might get a PAL copy then... hmmm.....
Posted:
Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:09 am
quote : #6
That's good thinking. I just feel like the same thing is going to happen with me on the DC. I get online like a few months before they close the servers. And I believe they took out some of the quests unless those were v2 only quests(ttf for example). Yeah so does anyone know if these quests would be up as long as the servers are up? Confused
McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:44 pm
quote : #7
The quests are now up on the servers, however they are not called Distant Horizons like i thought. They are called: Phantasmal World 1 and 2

Also, after beating these quests you get a lucky coin, which is used in Gallons Shop to play roulette. Which you can win rare weapons, regular items and mysterie prizes.

Unfortunately i only won a star atomizer for playing Sad

But strangely enough when i booted up McRing Ring i had 3 coins and i didn't even do the quest with him... i won 2 more star atomizers(Go me!) and then won the new shield 'Black Gear'

Posted:
Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:10 pm
quote : #8
I need to get more coins, I have 2 coins so far. Razz So I can get some of these weps. Are these weapons brand new weapon items ringring? Wonder if there is a complete list of what's available.
rank 9
Posted:
Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:51 pm
quote : #9
I need to check some of this stuff out, I just started playing again ^_^
PSO episode 1 & 2 characters (xbox): (not playing anymore)
rune HUmar: level 122
wren HUcast: level 68
Rune ver2 FOmar: level 69
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:16 pm
quote : #10
Mastershake wrote:
I need to check some of this stuff out, I just started playing again ^_^

Whoo gea! Very Happy Bloodslave returns! Man we gotta play through phantasmal worlds. The ending in mountains...as you can see from above....gets pretty freakin hairy...and I just don't mean in a theoretical sense. Laughing